This role is UK only. If you are not eligible to work in the UK your application will not be taken further
Noah is looking for an amazing front end developer to join us on our mission to empower people to tell their stories in a fun, easy and much more scalable way! You’ll be joining a team of adaptable, creative and product-focused leaders determined on shipping exceptional software.
- You’ve got previous experience working with product designers and translating amazing digital designs into a user friendly product
- You’ve worked in a startup environment or you’re keen to discover the fast-paced and innovative vibe of a startup
- You’re a creative and fun problem solver that is ready to build the foundation of Noah
Your Role at Noah
- Alongside our CTO, you’ll own the development of the front end
- You’ll work closely with the CTO, Product Designers and Backend Developer to implement core product features, for example developing features to help someone record themselves more effectively
- As an early employee you'll have significant opportunities for career growth, either as a deepening technical specialist growing Noah's technical capabilities or to progress as a lead developer and team builder
- Start Date: ASAP
- Role: Permanent full time (part time considered- minimum of 3 days per week)
- Location: flexible between office and remote work
- Interview process: 1 interview with a Founder and 1 interview with our CTO
Unfortunately, Noah is not set up to sponsor a visa so applicants require the UK right to work.
What you get
- As an early stage company, we are creative and things move quickly.
- You’ll get the opportunity to be involved in strategic decisions, decide your workload and see the impact of your decisions
- The opportunity to future build a team around you
- The potential to get equity in Noah and share in its success
- We offer flexible work hours and location!
Salary range £35,000 — 45,000
Dependent on experience
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Front End Web Developer at Rasa
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Coding Coach at Sigma Labs
- Front-end developer at Taylor/Thomas
- Shopify / CMS Senior Front-End Developer at Series Eight
- Senior Product Designer (Product Team Lead) at Helical Levity Ltd.
- Head of Marketing at Renude
- Full stack developer at Una Health
- Team Lead at Butternut Box