We are a 30-person team building tools that help thousands of businesses worldwide retain and grow their customers using social media.
Recently listed as one of the “Best Software Companies in 2018” and classified as a Leader in our category on G2 Crowd, at Sendible, it’s our mission to make managing social media easier for marketing teams by connecting the world’s social networks.
We’re looking for energetic, innovative developers to join our fast-growing team of superstars.
As Front-end Developer, you will play a pivotal role in making decisions around improving the functionality, robustness and speed of the Sendible web app whilst working closely with our software architect to develop the next version of our platform.
Things you’ll be doing…
- Working as a front-end developer on our core platform, you will own the technical implementation and high-quality delivery of features.
- Ensuring a high level of automated test coverage, so we can iterate quickly and effectively.
- Collaborating with our UX designer to prototype user interactions.
- Reviewing code and technical designs from your peer developers.
- Experience with Vue or React and application state management (Redux, Vuex, Mobx).
- Good knowledge of CSS grid systems and pre-processing techniques (SASS, LESS).
- Experience with agile engineering practices including Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development, and opportunistic refactoring.
- The ability to solve problems, meet tight deadlines and manage your time efficiently.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal – and demonstrable ability to explain complex technical information to other teams, in an easy-to-understand way.
- At least 3 years of solid development experience.
- Experience developing highly scalable and high-performance web apps.
- Obsessed with writing good quality code and not having to go back to it.
- Like to keep updated on the latest skills, methodologies, tools, libraries and frameworks.
- Possess an incredibly inquisitive technical mindset and look to understand why things work or not!
How we work
- Sendible is a UK corporation and our head office is based in London but we are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the world for this role.
- Of course, if you’re based in London, you are welcome to work from our HQ which is fully equipped with free fruit and snacks, excellent coffee, standing desks and table tennis, but we also allow team members to work from wherever they are most productive.
Why work with us?
- Work remotely or from our HQ and create your own schedule (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- Profit sharing bonuses (if the company does well and you played a big part, you’ll be rewarded)
- Medical insurance after 1 year if you’re UK-based
- We love learning! Take part in our book club and receive free books quarterly or user your £1000 learning allowance to develop your skills
- If you’re from outside the UK, we’ll fly you to our London HQ at least once a year
- Gain incredible experience building a truly successful, global SaaS company with a dedicated, small team where you can have a huge impact!
Salary range £35,000 — 60,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- React & React Native Developer at ev.energy
- Senior Account Executive at Textio
- Backend Engineer (Python, Go, AWS) at Citymapper
- Growth Manager at Enlitened (part of The Student Room Group)
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift
- Head of School Partnerships at ImpactEd
- Software developer at Applied
- Development Operations (DevOps) Specialist at Cambridge Cancer Genomics (CCG.ai)
- Business Development Associate at Dataswift
- Growth and Marketing (Associate!) at Dataswift