The Role: Front End Developer
Our mission is to be the world’s most trusted social news platform. We will strive to empower ourselves and others to speak their truth, though each truth may be different, we are united in our desire to make a difference.
We Are The News (WATN) is a news based social media platform, formed with us, the people in mind. We bring together and connect people with opposing and/or similar views for the purpose of dialog and debate. Users can also share real life news footage and report how the news has affected them personally.
We are looking for a talented Front End Developer to join our team of highly motivated and gifted developers, with a view to launch our MVP within 1 month.
You will receive a significant portion of equity and will play a vital role in the development and success of this exciting, innovative start up.
You will be an experienced in the technology listed below and work, alongside a Scrum Master, Full Stack/Back End Developers and the wider team.
Required skills and experience, in order of importance:
- Experience with building web applications and consumption REST API’s
- Working in a distributed, and remote environment
Bonus skills and experience
- UX/UI experience
- .NET (C#)
Please contact us with your CV and any other information.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
N.B. The platform is currently in build phase, so not connected to the wearethenews.com domain as yet. You can however view the website at wearethenews.com for information. Successful applicants will be shown the platform.
Please note, we are unable to accept applications from outside the UK
More like this
- Front-end developer at Anyone
- Product Designer at Magnetic Rock
- UX / UI Designer at Series Eight
- Senior Software Engineer at NearSt
- Product Design Lead with UX background at Flow Bio
- Back-end developer at EQUITY X LTD.
- Data Analyst Teacher (fully remote) at Boolean
- Senior Backend Devloper at Alvius
- Enterprise Sales Manager at Sideways 6