Helical Levity is led by world renowned cyber security expert James Lyne and combines a team of passionate and talented designers, developers and security researchers. Together we design and build industry leading tools that, amongst other things, help to identify and develop new cyber security talent.
You will join the development or design teams (depending on the mix of experience you have), but either way will need solid communication skills, the ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical people, as well as the capacity to work steadfastly under your own direction.
Much of the team work remotely but we do have an office in Stow-on-the-wold (an hour from Oxford). There is the option to work in either environment but we do tend to meet up in Stow or London to catch up on projects on a fairly regular basis, so being within a sensible travel distance of either would be useful.
For more information about working with us take a look at our careers page.
- Ensuring all our sites and tools have comprehensive, well maintained and consistent style guides and frameworks, component libraries, user stories and documentation.
- Setting up and running tests to ensure our sites load fast, are highly accessible and work across a variety of desktop and mobile browsers.
- Designing and building new interfaces and improving/maintaining existing ones to meet ongoing internal and client needs.
- Translating illustrative designs in Sketch (and sometimes Adobe tools) to lightweight, scaleable, accessible, and sometimes animated, web versions.
Level and salary
- We're open to applicants with a variety of skill and experience levels.
- Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience.
More like this
- Digital marketing manager at Browser
- Backend Engineer | Ruby | Junior, Mid & Senior at Cleo AI Ltd
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- Infrastructure Engineer at re:infer
- Backend Engineer at re:infer
- Front-end Designer at Helical Levity
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Senior Operations Manager at Trouva
- Agile Coach at Tech Nation
- Marketing Manager at Nested