We’re seeking a warm-hearted person who wants to save the world and make a living. High ambition, strong ideas and attention to details will you make a good candidate. We invite you to join us on our mission to become the most popular e-commerce platform globally, offering supreme price-comparison and e-commerce discovery.
The current team includes myself doing strategy & design and Uriel in charge of backend-development and software architecture. You would join our team as front-end developer and be responsible for building the best e-commerce UX in the world. In return we offer a great remote work environment with a rewarding equity plan.
You are free to choose front-end stack on your own. The back-end will support you with ElasticSearch clusters of hundreds of millions of e-commerce products, that you want to make easily-accessible for our users. I’ve made drafts of epic filter-functionality templates and you will have the final decision on how you want the front-end to look like.
If you are ready to advance your skills and help the world evolve beyond consumerism, send me an e-mail at [email protected]
More like this
- Head of Product at Verisart
- Business Development Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- Sales Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- Operations Assistant at Entale
- Full Stack Developer at Entale
- Data Scientist (NLP) at Entale
- FrontEnd Developer at Datantify
- Associate Product Manager at Zero Deposit
- Community Engagement Consultant at Duel
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies