Mendelian are building early detection/diagnosis systems to integrate with Electronic Medical Records. Our team of clinicians, data scientists and software engineers are tackling the most complicated diagnoses on a national and global scale.
We are looking for a frontend developer to deliver web tools for researchers and GPs to interpret billions of medical data points and complex, semi-automated clinical decisions.
Your code will actually improve lives. We target diseases that take doctors 5.6 years to diagnose and are misdiagnosed 2-3 times on average. You will give doctors superpowers and see first hand the impact of your hard work on the population.
Preferred skills: Flask, SQL, Agile development experience
Salary range £30,000 — 60,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- 😇 Support Specialist at Beam
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Backend Developer at Marvel Prototyping
- Senior Product Designer at ZOE
- Head of Product at Verisart
- Audience Development Manager at Parli
- Senior Sales Executive at Yapily
- Junior Developer at Carbon Smart
- Frontend or Backend Developers at Pirate Studios
- Student Brand Ambassador at FLYY Beyond Limited