About VerisartVerisart is committed to helping creators own their futures and build their careers by using web3 and blockchain technology to make it easier to mint, sell, create and connect. Since 2015, Verisart has worked with over 25,000 creators and is the most trusted and creator-driven platform for minting NFTs, selling more art, and connecting with collectors. www.verisart.com
About the role
As a Frontend developer at Verisart, you will be an integral part of an ambitious, high-performing product team. You will help us deliver high-quality products and services by helping build our website and web-apps. You care about the product end-to-end and making life easy for customers.
What you will work on
- Helping build our Shopify app for merchants (written in Typescript + React), supporting the engineering team on our main Next.js based website.
- Building beautiful webpages to show off the artworks of our creators
- Building marketing websites for our products and services
- Helping build solutions which bridge the gap between the digital and physical art world
- Building integrations with e-commerce platforms such as Shopify
- Collaborating with Product and Design to improve the usability of our certification journey
- Sensitivity to UX and responsive design and the ability to work closely with designers
Nice to haves
- Experience with SSR frameworks like Next.js
- Strong Typescript knowledge
- Cloud environments (Heroku, AWS or Google Cloud).
- Blockchain technology (Ethereum/Bitcoin)
- Interest in UX and design
- Familiarity with templating languages such as Liquid, Mustache etc.
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team defining a new market in blockchain technology for art and collectibles
- Salary range for this role is from £45,000 - 65,000
- Work in the exciting world of NFTs and blockchain, developing new services to support a new community of creators
- Chance to work with a greenfield project with the latest technologies and frameworks
- Bright workspace in Mayfair, London with good transport links
- Hybrid working model: 1-2 days per week WFH
Salary range £45,000 — 65,000
Apply for this job or share it