Do you want to join a tech startup riding a positive momentum and applying Machine learning in product development? We are currently expanding our technical team to reinforce our market leading position. Do you want to grow professionally and personally in a supportive and open culture? Then join us.
HelloUni is a young team from China, Italy, Spain, Greece and the UK. We are the official provider for the University of Glasgow and Coventry University HelloUni app for marketing and recruiting their prospective applicants. Our vision is to become the ‘go to’ app for anyone who is looking to apply to study abroad.
We are a company with a mission: to make studying abroad easier and more rewarding!
We are revenue generating and currently looking to expand market in China.
You will need to have at least 1 year working experience of working with web/ mobile frontend/ design work.
Experience working with:
- Angular1, Ionic2, Bootstrap and NodeJS
- Equivalent of 2:1 degree or above in Computer Science or related STEAM subject
- Understanding of usability, interface design, user experience (particularly, User Centered Design methodologies)
- A strong will to learn and ability to problem-solve
- Team player
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services or similar
- Experience working with Cordova and building iOS/Android Apps
- Comfortable using the CLi
- Experience working with Angular 2.x, and Ionic
- Experience of studying in a foreign country
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Multicultural team, open and honest company culture
- Weekly team lunch/drinks
- Regular knowledge transfer sessions
- Opportunity for international travel
- Office location in the heart of Glasgow, London and soon to be China
- Mentored by Microsoft Senior Machine Learning Engineers
Salary range £22,000 — 27,000
Dependent on experience and location
More like this
- Lead Full Stack Developer - Web/ IOT at Archangel Imaging
- Junior / Mid-level Front-end Engineer at re:infer
- Data engineer at re:infer
- Enterprise Professional Services Lead at re:infer
- Tech Lead/Technical Co-Founder (CTO) at Wanderpay
- Product Manager - SaaS at People.io
- Customer Success Manager at Canvas
- Senior Software Developer at Uquant
- Campaign Coordinator at Tailify
- Product Designer at OLIO