Pirate Studios is a UK based startup, revolutionising music rehearsal and production studios across the world. We are pioneering a unique self-service model that provides our customers with accessible, 24/7 rehearsal and recording space in our high spec studios. Innovation in the technology we use is at the forefront of this vision, and we are constantly looking for creative solutions to solve the unique challenges we face.
We are expanding our team and looking for both front and back-end developers of any experience level, to work in our Old Market office in central Bristol. If you enjoy learning new things, we’d love to speak to you.
Our tech-stack goes beyond the usual marketing websites and booking systems, to include in-studio IoT devices, physical hardware integrations and audio stream processing. We use the following tools and technologies to get things done:
- Gatsby JS
- Circle CI
You should apply if you:
- Like the sound of what we’re doing
- Are familiar with, or have a strong desire to learn, the technologies we use
- Enjoy working in small (typically 2-4), product-driven teams
- Enjoy creative, pragmatic problem-solving
- Understand the importance of good test coverage
- Prefer continuous deployment over big-bang release schedule
You will need:
- At least 3 years of professional programming experience
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Good communication skills
- Being excited about music is definitely a bonus too
- £30-50k based on experience
- Flexible working, open to part-time working
- An annual budget to spend on training / professional development
- Discounted studio rates
- Cycle to work scheme
More like this
- Program Director at Nomad Academy
- Senior Product Manager at People Matter .
- Ruby on Rails developer at LearnerShape
- Lead Data Engineer at Neural Alpha
- Front-end developer at EQUITY X LTD.
- Back End Developer at EasyPeasy
- Sales Account Manager at Canvas Events
- Front End Engineer at Legl
- User Experience Designer at Waggel