The role will form an integral part of the engineering team with the potential to turn into a lead data architect/scientist. This is a highly visible position with dual responsibilities, where you will be working closely with the whole team, loan originators and institutional market participants from day one, to build both data pipelines and machine learning algorithms to produce insightful metrics while designing ways to integrate these algorithms as tools within our data analytics platform.
What you’ll do
Design and build real-world data and machine learning pipelines for the lending markets
Architect ETL/ELT, data integration strategies and approaches
Use Maths, Prob/Stats and Machine learning to derive key insights and create analytical variables, metrics and models for institutional lending market participants
Refactor algorithms into a distributed processing production environment
Write highly optimised code for our internal data engineering and science toolbox
Create and manage data and computing environments in the Cloud
Develop and grow the data engineering and science team
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in end-to-end data management for advanced analytics, data science and financial markets. We are a perfect place for quants looking for intellectual challenges of top banks and hedge funds but with the upside and benefits of working in a startup data, and machine learning engineers to gain a solid understanding of the lending industry and financial markets.
Competitive salary, benefits and equity and/or bonus.
Salary range £50,000 — 75,000
Equity also on offer depending on salary expectation.
More like this
- Head of Digital Solutions at Royal Society for Blind Children
- Marketing Manager at Canvas
- Data Delivery and Quality Manager at Prostate Cancer UK
- Business Intelligence Analyst at GSMA Mobile for Development
- Interaction/UI designer at Arup
- Back End Developer - C# & .NET at DoctorLink
- Senior Python Engineer at Growth Street
- Lead Product Designer at 9fin
- Business Development, Partnerships and Sales at Flock
- React Developer (FinTech & Stock Options) at Expend