The role will form an integral part of the engineering team with the potential to turn into a lead data architect/scientist. This is a highly visible position with dual responsibilities, where you will be working closely with the whole team, loan originators and institutional market participants from day one, to build both data pipelines and machine learning algorithms to produce insightful metrics while designing ways to integrate these algorithms as tools within our data analytics platform.
What you’ll do
Design and build real-world data and machine learning pipelines for the lending markets
Architect ETL/ELT, data integration strategies and approaches
Use Maths, Prob/Stats and Machine learning to derive key insights and create analytical variables, metrics and models for institutional lending market participants
Refactor algorithms into a distributed processing production environment
Write highly optimised code for our internal data engineering and science toolbox
Create and manage data and computing environments in the Cloud
Develop and grow the data engineering and science team
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in end-to-end data management for advanced analytics, data science and financial markets. We are a perfect place for quants looking for intellectual challenges of top banks and hedge funds but with the upside and benefits of working in a startup data, and machine learning engineers to gain a solid understanding of the lending industry and financial markets.
Competitive salary, benefits and equity and/or bonus.
Salary range £50,000 — 75,000
Equity also on offer depending on salary expectation.
More like this
- Full-Stack Developer at Logical Glue
- Acquisition Marketing Manager at Craved
- Co-Founder, CXO of AI/ML Startup in Design at In The Window
- RESEARCH ENGINEER (Product Engineering) at Hadean Supercomputing Ltd
- iOS Developer (FinTech with Stock Options) at Expend
- Software Craftsman - Java/Spring, angular, react, at AND Digital
- Mid-Weight/Senior Developer at Matter Technology
- Product Designer at The App Business
- Market Development Intern at Entrepreneur First