The role will form an integral part of the technology team, with the potential to turn into a team lead or CTO position for the right individual.
This is a highly visible role, where you will be working closely with the Founder from day one, contributing to developing new product features alongside enhancing existing platform functionality.
Strong Node.js skills are essential
Experience with AWS
Practical experience with Meteor.js is beneficial, not essential
Good experience working with SQL databases
Experience working with highly scalable web applications
Knowledge of Big data technologies is desirable but not essential
Good academic track record, Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in either a technology or mathematical based discipline
This is a great opportunity for either a Junior or Senior Software Engineer to take on a challenging role in a fast-paced, start-up environment, where you will form part of the key team that is responsible for turning the business vision into reality.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Business Development Associate/Manager at Hack Partners
- Software Engineer (FinTech & Stock Options) at Expend
- Business Development & Ecosystem Manager at TechHub
- Fellowship Operations Assistant at Entrepreneur First
- Graduate Growth Hacker at MysteryVibe
- Front-end Developer at Inktrap
- iOS Developer (FinTech & Stock Options) at Expend
- iOS iPhone Mobile App Developer (FinTech & Stock) at Expend
- Marketing Lead at Homegrown Group UK Ltd
- Business Intelligence Pro at Trussle