This is an ideal time to join a small but highly talented team where you can have a big impact on the success of the company. We are looking for someone with a passion for technology and the desire to work in a fast-paced innovative environment. You’ll help us design, build and deploy groundbreaking products from the ground up. You will work across the full stack, but the focus will be on building modern web applications. Our core stack is built on Node & MongoDB, serving a Vue frontend.
- Writing clean, elegant, simple, testable code.
- Working with the product team, and fellow engineers to plan features, create specifications, and estimate effort.
- Building and implementing reusable components across all our products
- Learning whatever technology is necessary to get a job or feature done well.
- Participating in engineering discussions to learn and share insights and knowledge.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience building single-page applications
- Strong mark-up skills (HTML5/CSS3/SASS)
- Experience using a modern, declarative frontend library (e.g. React, Vue, Angular2)
- Experience using ES6 syntax and features
- Understanding of state management patterns and async flow control.
- Experience designing, building and interacting with REST JSON APIs
Nice to Have:
- Experience of building backends with Node and MongoDB
- An eye for design and UX
- Experience using front-end testing frameworks
- Experience with PHP, Laravel, MySql to help migrate from a legacy platform
- Competitive salary
- Being part of a great team, in a collaborative working environment
- An opportunity to make your mark on a fast growing business in an exciting space that is ripe for disruption
- Exposure to Machine Learning and Data Science disciplines
- Excellent progression opportunities
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior Full Stack Web Developer at Schema
- Junior Full Stack Web Developer at Schema
- Software Engineer Front End at Jukedeck
- Node.JS / Full stack developer at SAM labs
- Senior Frontend Developer (Vue.js) (£50-60k) at Pollen VC
- Backend Developer at Subsec
- Senior Web Engineer at Well Digital
- Front-end Developer at Rotate°
- NodeJS - Back End Developer (working with 3D data) at Trik
- Data Lead at Plural AI