About Dent Reality
We’re a “smart spaces” company, building an AR platform that connects people with retail stores, enabling those stores to provide an Amazon-level experience.
We’ve built the most popular mobile AR project on GitHub, (4k+ stars on GitHub), enabling any developer to build world-scale AR apps: https://github.com/projectdent/arkit-corelocation
Our mobile team is advancing this technology with indoor maps and wifi-based positioning, to enable indoor AR navigation in retail stores, airports and other large buildings. We’re working with major retailers and other organisations around the world to demonstrate the effectiveness of our technology at their locations, before scaling and opening up the platform.
In order to scale, we’re building a web platform to enable our customers to build their own indoor maps, view hotspot analytics, and manage their locations.
About the role
Here’s what we’re looking for in our Full-Stack Developer:
- 3+ years of Full-Stack experience
- Good understanding of software architecture
- Good understanding of front-end frameworks such as React JS and Vue JS
- Experience with building back-end tools. We’re not looking for any particular language, use what you’re most comfortable with!
- Experience with managing cloud computing platforms such as AWS
- Experience with integrating external services, such as Stripe
Nice to have:
- Experience with mapping libraries such as Leaflet JS and OpenLayers
- Experience with building interactive front-end interfaces
Our culture and beliefs:
- Learning and development. As the company grows, so should you. And we envision the successful candidate playing a foundational role that will shape the company for years to come.
- Collaboration. We’re a tight-knit team that supports each other and welcomes contributions from those working in different areas. In this role, if you have ideas about sales, strategy, or anything really, you will be listened to.
- Trust. We don’t micromanage; we decide ‘what’ we’re trying to achieve collectively and then we trust each other to figure out ‘how’ we get there.
- Fun. We’re building something big, but we never forget to take the time to celebrate our wins and enjoy ourselves along the way.
This role is full-time, working from our office in Old Street, London. We've just raised pre-seed funding, and have a strong background building compelling AR experiences and products, and selling to large organisations.
Salary range £50,000 — 60,000
Equity: 1-2% of the company
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Full Stack Developer at Ayima
- Junior R&D Tax Consultant - Technology at The Accountancy Cloud
- Software Engineer at RMP Enterprise
- Senior Product Designer at Bark.com
- Senior Product Designer at ZOE
- Data Scientist at Ratio
- Senior Product Manager at Trint
- UI/UX - Product Designer at Got-it
- Data Scientist @ YC / Innovate UK funded startup at Got-it