Gener8 enables people to take control of their advertising experience and earn money from the ads they see. We believe that in the near future it will be normal for people to be rewarded any time their data is used online. Gener8 aims to create this movement and be amongst the first brands in this space.
We're a small team based in London and have closed 3 rounds of funding to date. Having recently launched our beta we are currently making improvements to the product, before gearing up for a marketing push that will see us attain 1M daily users in 2019.
Our founder, Sam Jones, was previously a Global Brand manager at Red Bull where he was a key figure in their global advertising team.
- Develop and maintain the existing Gener8 plugin for Firefox and Chrome.
- Maintain and build new features for the Gener8 website & internal dashboards.
- Develop API based integrations with 3rd party companies.
- Interact with relational and nosql databases, supporting business intelligence efforts.
- Define technical requirements and specifications for roadmap items.
- Passionate about the product.
- Experience relational databases (MySQL, Aurora, Postgres)
- Experience with building API's using common protocols such as REST/
- Well versed with version control systems, specifically git.
- Experience with Online Advertising technology (Adserving, Real Time Bidding etc.)
- Experience with AWS stack.
- Experience with React JS a big plus.
- Demonstrates a progressive, analytical and pragmatic approach toward engineering.
Salary range £50,000 — 65,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Front-end Developer at Octopus Electric Vehicles
- Senior iOS Engineer at Citymapper
- Full Stack Developer at Reelables
- HR Officer at Wave
- Product Specialist (Salesforce & Integrations) at Zero Deposit
- Back-end Developer at Aura Vision
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift
- Senior Full Stack Trailblazer at Intersection Ventures
- Co-Founder/Partner/Investor at VISU.AL