We have a vision to solve trust in the digital economy. Basically (although it’s not basic at all), we are redefining how people and businesses establish relationships online. Our first step is removing friction from transactions across the regulated economy by changing how compliance policies are built & managed.
We’re a young and ambitious start-up aiming to dominate the RegTech category estimated to be worth $118.7bn by 2020. We’re early on our journey – you’ll join our team of 12! We have customers, are revenue generating, are based in the centre of London and have raised over £1.4m in Seed funding from London’s top early stage investors. We’re looking for outstanding people to help us shape the future of RegTech.
We have developed a Smart Policy platform to enable regulated businesses to build & manage compliance policies programmatically. Our approach enables the automation and digitisation of tasks & actions previously performed by human compliance professionals. Every Smart Policy managed using PassFort benefits from our purpose-built case management application & third party integration marketplace ensuring that customer compliance profiles can be verified in real-time & evolve with changing requirements.
We are building the infrastructure required to link the human concept of trust with the transformative technology of the internet. Doing so will enable every business (not just e-commerce businesses) to build customer relationships & transact online. The impacts for global economic development will be profound.
What you'll be doing
We’re seeking a fantastic full stack engineer to help change the face of customer onboarding. You’ll join the current (awesome) product team of 9.
Day to day you’ll be thinking about everything from architecture, security and performance, all the way through to feature UX. You’ll have ownership and responsibility right across the product. PassFort has a culture of quality engineering, and we like to keep on top of tech debt. Building things right will be important to you.
We work in an agile fashion, with daily stand-ups and bi-weekly retrospectives. You’ll bring new ideas, and become an integral part of the process to continuously improve our product, along with our working practices.
Our stack includes ES6, React, Redux on the front-end, and Python and Rust on the back-end. We have a service based architecture built on top of Kubernetes and Google’s Cloud Platform.
What we're looking for
- Own the implementation of entire features, including technical design, implementation and release.
- Comfortable working across the codebase, learning new technologies and skills as the business requires.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior members of the team.
- Craft maintainable and testable code.
- Experience with Rust (or another compiled language) would also be great.
- Experience with React/Redux (or other SPA frameworks) a plus.
- Experience in DevOps (particularly Kubernetes) a plus.
- A homely environment in our Grade II listed offices in central London,
- An annual learning & development budget to spend on what you want,
- A monthly wellness budget (not restricted to gyms – go for a spa day or rock-climbing if you like),
- ‘Decide your own holiday’ entitlement,
- Pension contributions (investing in your future is important!),
- Pick your own equipment and kit, and not to forget,
Salary range £50,000 — 80,000
Depending on experience, PLUS equity
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- CTO / Co-Founder at FaultFixers
- QA Tester at Rotageek
- Community manager at unrd
- Engineering Lead & Senior Developers - FinTech at Simply Business
- Community Manager at Makers Academy
- Full-Stack/Back-End Python software engineer at www.cancergenomics.co.uk
- Sr Backend Engineer at Cambridge Bio-Augmentation Systems
- Junior Software Engineer at Cambridge Bio-Augmentation Systems
- Backend Engineer at Cleo AI
- Brand Manager at Sensible Object Ltd