We are looking for a talented individual to join our start-up to bring our MVP to first users and beyond.
Our start-up is searching for someone with passion, enthusiasm, great communication, ambition and energy to fit nicely with the rest of the founding team to make something awesome and be part of something special.
The ideal candidate would be;
Experienced in having built mobile apps in the past.
Experienced with in-app user payment systems.
Interested in joining as co-founder and receiving equity in the company.
Preferably London based.
Provide a portfolio of work.
And we are flexible with the stack you would like to use.
The app will involve creating user profiles, video recordings with content saved remotely, a reviewing process and wallet/payment management.
We already have extensive wires frames, foundation of code from which to build from if wanted and fully designed sketch files.
We are wanting to build something that we hope will have an incredibly high impact globally and wanting to find a CTO who is up for the challenge.
The team consists of three founders; a former YouTube employee and an England cricketer, all with great credentials, experience and contacts within Google and investors circles to make our vision become a reality. You will work with closely with one co-founder who will be responsible for design, UX and user testing.
If you are interested, please feel free to email [email protected] and will be able to share much more detail about our product and business model.
We look forward to hearing from you.
More like this
- Project Manager at Borne Digital
- Senior Software Backend Engineer at Midnite
- Senior Full Stack Developer at Arkk Solutions
- Director of Education at Nomad Academy
- Senior Front-End Developer at Browser London
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Senior PHP Developer at Agent Software Ltd
- Digital Campaign Manager at HubbleHQ
- Senior Developers at VirtualSystems Limited
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify