WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for an energetic, innovative full-stack developer to join our team as the first engineer. You are ready to hit the ground running and quickly build our MVP, as we test and iterate in a drive towards product-market fit. You enjoy playing around with new technologies, are comfortable explaining technical terms, enjoy brainstorming, and are up for getting involved across the product development cycle. We can support you with mentors and the opportunity for personal growth (conferences etc). Our current thinking is to build a progressive web app, most likely in React, looking ahead to moving this to React Native later - but we are seeking your opinion on this. Our focus right now is on speed and iterating versus building something scalable.
We are tackling the ever-increasing burden of metabolic health driven by our changing lifestyles and diets. We set out to use the power of the latest medical research, human-centered design, and data science to create the highly personalized and practical mobile-based solutions needed to empower patients in taking back control over their conditions and leading the change – beyond conventional therapy.
We are backed by Atlantic Food Labs (AFL), a leading venture studio and early-stage investor focused on supporting the next generation of health, food & sustainability companies, and are now looking for a senior full-stack software engineer to join us on our mission in our Studio in Berlin or remotely.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- ~4+ years of engineering experience
- Experience building progressive web / mobile applications
- Experience developing applications from the ground up - either through personal projects or professional
- An innovative, energetic and self-driven mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Experience developing scalable architectures is nice to have but not crucial
- A keen interest in building products that truly solve a societal problem and improve the healthcare system and patient's wellbeing
WHY JOIN US
- The potential to solve one of our biggest health crises of our generation affecting 1bn+ people globally
- We are just getting started, so you’ll have the opportunity to shape the direction of the company from the start and get lots of room for your ideas and freedom to experiment
- The technical challenge at hand is unique: we are on a mission to use data science to untangle human metabolism and build products to impact human behavior for good
- An attractive package with base salary and equity potential
- A high-growth, ambitious startup environment with an exponential learning curve and the possibility to grow in many directions (incl. Tech Lead / CTO)
- An exceptional team that brings in expertise from building products in the space, the leading European digital health startups, and strategy consulting and has diverse backgrounds from medicine, neuroscience to business
- Backed by Atlantic Food Labs and part of its portfolio and network which includes some of the most inspiring startups in the field such as Clue, Meditopia, Cara Care, or Casper
- The option to work for our office in Berlin Mitte (with the best rooftop terrace in town) or work fully remote
You are excited about this role? Please feel free to reach out directly to Dominic ([email protected]).
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Landscape
- Head of Community at Uprise Academy
- Python Backend Developer at Napo
- Full Stack Software Engineer at Coefficient Systems Ltd
- Growth Marketing Manager at Blink - The Employee App
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Head of Education (ex-CTO / senior developer hire) at Sigma Labs XYZ
- Senior Product Manager at Genie AI
- QA Automation Engineer at Genie AI
- Growth Marketing Manager at Genie AI