Unmind is transforming mental health in the workplace. In just five months we have developed a market-leading digital platform; secured funding from industry experts; and signed contracts with a variety of global corporations. We have humongous plans – and need help in achieving them.
Unmind is a digital health and wellbeing company. We use the latest scientific findings from psychology, cognitive-behavioral therapy, neuroscience and mindfulness to create programs that measurably improve people’s mental wellness. Our B2B platform provides organisations with programmes that are engaging, non-stigmatizing, affordable and scalable.
We’ve worked with the world’s top clinicians, behavioural experts, professors and institutions to develop our software. Our clinically-backed tools and training help to create healthier, happier, more productive organisations.
Our Full Stack Developer will be part of a team responsible for building our mental health platform, including the web, hosted applications, tools and data store. The position requires an experienced professional who can contribute tactically and strategically to our product’s technology and architecture.
- Work with server-side technologies including UI, BOT technologies and AWS system architecture.
- Design and deliver complex solutions to meet business and technical requirements
- Provide expertise in SOA architecture, enterprise-grade multi-tenant web applications, and flexible integration with our analytic platforms
- Participate in Agile development cycles and code reviews
- Work with product managers and designers
- Work together with 3rd party providers such as AWS architecture ( Lambda a plus )
- Write and maintain unit tests
- Evaluate and choose new technologies and libraries to incorporate into our product
- Release software using continuous deployment
- Develop best of practice development procedures
- Proficiency in at least one programming language
- Experience with Git
- Interest in learning new languages, frameworks, and other technologies
- A strong understanding of REST APIs
- BOT engines such a Amazon LEX, Meya.ai, wit.ai, api.ai
- Experience of projects where you applied principled machine learning theories and techniques
- Experience in handling large datasets
- Ability to work independently and collaborate well with others
You will be joining an exceptionally talented core team who – in just a few months – have secured incredible investors, partners, clients and advocates.
Our future success(es) will rely on the continuation of that momentum – of which client success and market awareness are a huge part. IF done right, then the opportunity for this individual (and Unmind generally) is vast, compounded and – perhaps most importantly – will change people’s lives.
Salary range £45,000 — 50,000
More like this
- Senior Full Stack Engineer at Emoquo
- React Developer at The Bot Platform
- Full Stack Senior PHP Developer with Linux Admin at Alchemetrics Ltd
- Back-end developer at Browser Group
- Full Stack Developer at Circles
- Backend Engineer (Python) at SQR Systems
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer at WeGift
- Lead Developer at Flynotes
- Back-end developer at Foodchain
- iOS Developer at Matchesfashion.com