We're looking for our 4th tech hire. This is a chance to be a key member of a fast-growing, high energy startup just after receiving funding. Things may already up and running, but there’s enormous potential to have a huge impact. In short, we're looking to scale the business to support resource demands and we need you.
Our Full Stack Developer will be part of a team responsible for building our mental health platform, including the web application, hosted applications, tools, and data store. The position requires an experienced professional who can contribute tactically and strategically to our product’s technology and architecture.
Skills and Experience
As with any professional services organisation, Unmind’s success depends on every member of staff being professional, amicable, and building strong relationships – both internally and with external stakeholders. Our ideal candidate traits are as follows:
- Work with server-side technologies alongside UI and BOT technologies
- Participate in Agile development cycles and regular code reviews
- Work with product managers and designers
- Work together with 3rd party providers such as AWS architecture ( Lambda a plus )
- Write and maintain unit & integration tests
- Release software using continuous deployment
- Proficiency in at least one programming language
- Experience with Git
- Interest in learning new languages, frameworks, and other technologies
- React and Reactive Native
- Experience in handling large datasets
- Ability to work independently and collaborate well with others
You will be joining an exceptionally talented core team who have secured incredible investors, partners, clients, and advocates.
What we offer
We’re only just getting started, and there are plenty of paths we can take to get to where we want to be.
- You’ll play a key role in helping us work out what to build, when and why.
- You'll also have a chance to create a meaningful contribution to millions of people’s lives.
- Influence, trust, and impact inside a well-funded startup that’s scaling.
- Work alongside other talented and friendly people with a history of learning new things.
- Pick your own kit (we tend to use Macs).
- Regular off-site days and bi-monthly gatherings at the local pub.
- A culture of continuous improvement.
If this sounds like what you’d love to be doing, we can’t wait to hear from you.
Location: Unmind’s London office (Victoria).
Our hiring process
Inviting someone to join our team is a big deal for us and we put a lot of time and effort into the process. If we figure out we’re not perfect for each other at any stage we’ll let you know as soon as possible. Here’s how it’ll look for the person joining us:
- - Send us your CV along with some examples of your code (github/bitbucket/website).
- We’ll invite you for a 20-minute call to learn more about your goals and experience.
- We’ll invite you in for a code challenge to complete and to meet the dev team
- Finally, we will invite you back to meet the rest of the team in an informal setting – in the past, we’ve taken candidates out for breakfast, dinner or drinks.
If everyone’s happy, most importantly you, we’ll make you an offer to join our team.
Salary range £50,000 — 65,000
More like this
- Technical Project Manager at Powster
- Full-Stack Engineer at Thriva
- Software Developer at Flynotes
- Backend Developer at Mporium
- Go developer at Vega Protocol
- Digital Marketer at Makers Academy
- React Native Developer at Flex
- Senior Front-End Developer at Series Eight