Visionect, the premier designer and developer of ultra-low-power digital display solutions that are changing the way information is being delivered, is looking for a full-stack digital and web expert to manage our web-based properties.Your role:
As a full-stack digital and web expert, you will design, develop and maintain web-based properties across a number of brands. Programming skills are essential; ideal candidates will have experience working in custom coded lead-generation websites, including WordPress.We are offering:
- Employment in our Ljubljana HQ. If you’re the right person for the job, we will help you with your relocation.
- Competitive pay and compensation, with full medical insurance and paid leave.
- A creative environment, freedom to think and explore, and to advance new ideas and thoughts.
- Top talent and probably the strongest coffee anywhere.
- Working with the marketing department to help design and create websites that are easily accessible to consumers while maintaining branding standards and keeping with SEO best practices.
- Reporting, troubleshooting, and fixing website bugs. You may also manage additional web development team members as the team expands.
- Spending 50% of your time on hands-on execution and development of web properties, 40% maintaining and improving existing sites, and 10% on miscellaneous tasks.
- Working daily to accomplish marketing and communications goals and objectives by coordinating activities and events.
- Developing, executing and overseeing all creative elements, including digital, print and web.
- Managing the visual representation of multiple Visionect brands through digital assets.
- Ensuring that all content is presented in an appealing and clear way that encourages engagement.
- Occasionally working with third party agencies.
- Overseeing the incoming project flow and help projects move forward in order to meet deadlines.
- More than 3 years of relevant professional experience in the interactive, creative or design field.
- Previous digital agency experience a plus.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and mindset, paired with a great work ethic. An “everyone answers the phone” approach to teamwork and being a teammate are a must.
- WordPress Development experience (understanding of WordPress APIs, and Plugins)
- Full understanding of web standards such as HTML5 and Schema.org.
- Excellent CSS Fundamentals.
- Excellent PHP Fundamentals, experience with implementing new features and applications from scratch utilizing PHP Frameworks.
- Functional Photoshop and basic image manipulation skills.
- Strong experience with Responsive Design.
- Comprehensive knowledge of UX/UI design and ability to work well with an internal design team.
- Fluency in SEO techniques and tools.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing techniques and best practices.
- Ability to adapt and change in a fast-paced environment.
Founded in 2007, Visionect is the premier designer and developer of ultra-low-power digital display solutions created on electronic paper technology.
Visionect’s mission is to empower people in public spaces to make better decisions by delivering more relevant, timely information, supported by digital displays easily installed in locations impossible before.
The company is known for its JOAN room scheduler and the Place & Play product line, while partnerships with leading industry players have resulted in cutting-edge signage technology for traffic and public transportation, retail, hospitality, healthcare, education, finance and more. Visionect products and solutions are used by some of the most influential organizations in the world, among them Microsoft, Hyundai, Dreamworks, Disney, Lego, NASA, BMW and others.
More like this
- Web Developer at Flash Pack
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Full stack Developer at QuantSpark Ltd
- Full Stack Developer at Potato
- iOS Developer at Figaroo
- Product Designer at Zero Deposit
- Senior Ruby on Rails Developer at Unboxed
- Tech Lead - Bali: 5 month contract at Start Me Up
- Business Development Manager at FlatFair