React, React Native, NodeJs, Go, PostgreSQL, Heroku, Neo4j.
Who we are:
Verisart is a digital certification platform applying blockchain technology to transform the arts and collectibles market. We recently closed a $2.5m funding round. We believe in giving people the power to run real time verification of provenance and new ways to store and transfer value. We’re building a decentralized title registry and exploring new types of ownership and methods of cultural participation.
For more information, please visit https://verisart.com.
- React / Redux
- RESTful APIs
- Webpack, SPA/Flux frontend architectures
- Automated testing (Jest, Enzyme)
- Heroku, AWS or Google Cloud
- DevOps (build automation, Docker, CI/CD, alerting, monitoring)
• Taking a leading role in architectural design of the front-end.
• Developing new service while incrementally improving the system’s current features
• TDD and working with QA engineers to track and improve product robustness
• Supporting the ongoing refactoring and improvement of the codebase
• Working within an agile methodology, driven by weekly sprints
• Providing input on the development roadmap for the product
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and stock options
• Opportunity to shape the use of blockchain technology for the art & collectibles market.
• Bright workspace in Mayfair, London with good transport links
• Immediate start date
Salary range £50,000 — 75,000
More like this
- Senior Software Engineer, Frontend Lead at Five
- Frontend Engineer at causaLens
- Front end developer (London based) at LedgerComm
- Product Design Architect at Deep Consulting Solutions
- Product Owner at We Make Websites
- Backend Developer at mavis
- Market Executive (Brand Partnerships) with German at Sweatcoin
- Full-Stack Developer at Univation - Volunteering at Univation
- Full Stack Engineer at Skim It Ltd
- Full Stack Engineer / Lead at Alterest