We're Clicteq and we're building the paid search agency of the future.
We love automating boring PPC tasks with Adwords Scripts and we've even built features into Adwords using the API for our clients.
Since being launched off 15 months ago we have grown rapidly of the back of a raft of clients wins and are now looking to expand further.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial type of person who is suited to working in a small team environment and wants to be part of building a growing, disruptive startup.
What we would like you to do
- Help us build our own world-class proprietary PPC technology stack on the Google Ads API automating everything from bid management to building accounts at scale.
- Help us develop the agency’s portfolio-based bid management platform.
What’s in it for you
- Flexible working that fits around your life.
- Friday Drinks
- Clicteq Mentor scheme
- Ongoing training and development
- Clear goals and ongoing feedback
- Competitive salary
- Basic PPC experience, preferred, but full training available.
- A degree in a relevant discipline from a top university.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Sound like the sort of place you could see yourself working? Apply today.
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Reelables
- HR Officer at Wave
- Frontend or Backend Developers at Pirate Studios
- Software Developer at Karakuri Ltd
- Sales Director at Sweatcoin
- Engineering Manager at Farewill
- Technical Content Producer at Code Kingdoms
- Product Lead with UX design background at Sweatcoin
- Python Backend Engineer at Brightlobe
- Customer Success for Software Company at Breadwinner Integrations