Graduate Area/ Shift Manager (m/w/d) 2021
We are looking for Graduate Area/ Shift Manager (m/f/d) for our extensive fulfillment and operations network at various locations in
This position is offered at various locations or regions throughout Germany. Your willingness to move is therefore of great advantage, as you can be assigned to a suitable, free vacancy more quickly.
As a Graduate Area/ Shift Manager, you lead by example, ensure safety and are responsible for the training and motivation of your
team. Together with your team, you ensure our quality standards and strive for excellence by demonstrating your problem solving and analysis skills.
You make sure that goals are realistic and achievable.
The influence you can have in one of the largest and most innovative companies in the world does not go unnoticed. With us, you can help shape the future of logistics.
After an intensive training in the processes of our logistics center, you take over the management of one of our departments (e.B. in picking, shipping, etc.).
You are responsible for the control, monitoring and control of operational processes as well as for the professional and disciplinary management of 60 to 120 employees.
There is also the possibility that you will be employed in one of our delivery centers (Last Mile
Business). There you will continuously improve the efficiency of the delivery processes and ensure that customer orders are delivered as quickly, accurately and cost-effectively as possible. You work independently in day-to-day business as well as in projects to continuously improve our processes.
We offer you a dynamic working environment with excellent development and promotion opportunities, flat hierarchies, performance-based remuneration plus company shares, as well as a motivated
· You are in the final stages of your bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in
the field of industrial engineering, economics, logistics, etc. We want team members who drive change through curiosity and courage, make decisions, and have the ability to question
themselves. You like to be a role model for our employees and are
overcome by your enthusiasm and "hands-on mentality" Your fluent German and English skills are essential
to communicate with our international team. Your willingness to work shifts (early, late and
night shifts) is required for the position. You are mobile and ready to move
· Working in an international working environment is familiar to you.
• You have knowledge of Operational Excellence (Lean Management, Six Sigma).
Look forward to:
Exciting tasks in an expanding, innovative and international environment.
• Great freedom of design for your ideas and your commitment.
• Excellent prospects due to our excellent growth.
• Working in a competent, highly motivated team.
• Diverse training courses and an attractive remuneration package that will involve you in our company's success.
With the same qualification, severely disabled persons are given preferential
interested? We look forward to hearing from you! If you click "Promote online", you have the possibility to attach your application (cover letter and CV in a document). Please inform us separately about your salary expectations and availability only in your user profile.
By sending your CV, you agree to the storage of your data for the purpose of determining your suitability for this and future job vacancies in the worldwide Amazon Group Personnel Database currently maintained in the United States.
More like this
- Full Stack Software Engineer at Lollipop
- Work in conservation (with React Native) at Chirp Birding
- Full Stack Developer (Senior) at ImpactEd
- Digital Marketing Executive at Pockit Limited
- Data Science Director at Juni
- Customer Success Director at Juni
- 🛒 E-commerce Manager at Yuca at Yuca
- Product Director at Juni
- Senior People Data Scientist at People Matter
- Business Development Executive at Outfund