In this role you will work with some of the world’s leading brands as well as amazing up-and-comers like Away, Casper and Drunk Elephant, as well as thousands of independents.
You’ll be given the training to ensure you can perform to the best of your abilities. You’ll be taught about our business, the industry and given the on-the-job training to set you up for success. This is how it will be structured:
- 2 weeks of dedicated teaching / training from various members of the team
- 2 weeks of shadowing your teammates
- 4 weeks of on-the-job training
- Weekly teamwide training
We need successful candidates to be highly motivated to go the extra mile to learn, be proactive and eventually take the lead on their own development. You should be passionate about brands, know London inside out and ready to work extremely hard!
Once up and running as a Brand Account Manager, you'll help brands find the best spaces on the platform to launch their ideas. From small independent retailers looking to get their ideas off the ground to multi-nationals that are launching amazing campaigns — you’ll work with them all! As a result, you will develop an in-depth knowledge of both retail and real-estate, and be responsible for a sales pipeline of hundreds of brands at any one time. A Brand Account Manager shall excel with a high level of energy, organised approach, readiness to pick up the phone, and a passion for retail.
ABOUT APPEAR HERE
At Appear Here we connect Landlords who own the best spaces in the city with Brands looking to use that space to showcase their idea or business. Brands range from independent retailers looking to get their ideas off the ground to household names that are launching amazing campaigns. As a Graduate Brand Account Manager you’ll work with them all! As a result, you will develop an in-depth knowledge of both retail and real-estate, and be responsible for a sales pipeline of hundreds of brands at any one time.
You’ll be part of the Commercial Team. This is split into the Landlord team - who find the best spaces in the cities and the Brand team - who find the best Brands to fill those spaces.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- You’re ambitious, hungry to learn, and excited to punch for aggressive targets to help build the future of retail
- You’re great with people, and have a natural flair for building rapport.
- You’re an excellent communicator, who is comfortable speaking across telephone and email to customers of all types - new independents, established direct-to-consumer brands, large luxury houses.
- You’re organised and disciplined in your approach and method.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR DEVELOPMENT AND CAREER PROGRESSION
In this role you will pick up and master a range of skills. From development of sales and negotiation skills to relationship building, customer service and pipeline management. You’ll get exposure to brands from various sectors (from independents, to director to consumer and luxury) and get a fundamental understanding of commercial retail real estate.
There will be opportunities for progression in the future. We are a high growth startup so these opportunities could take many forms. We have lots of examples of people rising through the ranks based on merit rather than time spent at the business. If you work hard and perform well
- Stock options. We believe everyone should be an owner.
- Scale with the business. This role offers the potential to have an incredible career trajectory.
- Team socials. From blindfolded martini making to sound baths, we organise quarterly team events that go big on experiences.
- Friday lunch. Once a week our company comes together for a team lunch.
- Breakfast and snacks throughout the day (including our favourite cheeseboard).
- Work with different teams, across different projects.
- Best idea wins. Whether you’re an intern or the CTO, if you can make the case for it, we’ll make it happen.
- Great location. We’re right next door to two of the best food markets in London. In your first week, we’ll send you out with different teams to show you the best eating spots.
If you’re ready to shape the future of retail and join a fast growing, young, dynamic business as it scales internationally then we’d love to hear from you!
See life inside @appearherehq and at @team.appearhere
More like this
- Program Director at Nomad Academy
- Senior Product Manager at People Matter .
- Ruby on Rails developer at LearnerShape
- Back End Developer at EasyPeasy
- Sales Account Manager at Canvas Events
- Front End Engineer at Legl
- User Experience Designer at Waggel
- Growth Lead at InsideOut
- SEO & PPC Specialist at Rock Mission