Hello! We’re Clicteq. A friendly startup performance marketing agency based in Old Street, London (in the heart of tech city).
Our audacious -but achievable- goal is to become Europe’s leading independent performance marketing agency in the next 10 years.
But first, we need you!
Off of the back of a series of recent client wins, we are looking for a new Graduate Performance Marketing Analyst to join us.
Our founding team are a friendly bunch who are serious about performance, having run their own companies previously or worked at some of the UK’s top performance marketing agencies.
As important as our experience is our culture. We understand that goes beyond providing free weekly breakfasts, free beer, and table tennis (though we do still have all those).
We provide a fun working environment, one where everybody's opinions are heard and influence the direction of the company. That’s the benefit of working for a startup rather than a 200+ person agency.
We challenge each other and give constant formal and informal feedback, to make sure we are always developing and growing.
About the graduate training scheme
We’ll provide full, hands-on training - and we actually mean that, as you’ll be making up 25% of the workforce!
It’s pretty important to us that you’re trained properly and ready to make your mark in the agency as an A* Account Analyst.. and ultimately Manager, Director, and beyond.
You’ll receive a structured training programme from all members of the team, culminating in becoming Google certified and being able to run wildly successful performance marketing campaigns.
Alongside training, the responsibilities you’ll be involved in include:
- Creating clients’ advertising campaigns, from researching where their ads should appear to ad copy writing, to ensuring campaigns run to budget.
- Analysing the performance of our clients’ campaigns and reporting changes and suggested actions.
- Implementing those actions within the accounts, with the support of your Account Manager.
- Attending client meetings and helping prep reports.
- Contributing to internal meetings and helping shape the future of the agency.
We are experiencing high growth which we plan to sustain for the foreseeable future, so there’s really no ceiling on how far you could go at Clicteq (apart from MD - Wes might be unhappy about that).
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- Friday drinks if you want them
- A friendly and radically honest working environment (e.g. we all know how much each other earn, so there’s no chance of anyone being taken for granted (and why Wes hasn’t got an Aston Martin…yet))
- Clear goals and ongoing feedback
- Structured, industry-leading training
- A competitive salary (£23-£25k).
What we need from you
We do not need previous performance marketing experience, but we would love you to have
- A degree from a top university, ideally in a quantitative field
- Solid self discipline and project management skills
- The desire to work in a small team, within a changing environment
- Excel skills (but no stress if not, our resident Excel wizard Zach can train you up)
Sound like the sort of place you could see yourself working? Apply today.
Salary range £23,000 — 25,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Junior R&D Tax Consultant - Technology at The Accountancy Cloud
- Senior Product Designer at ZOE
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Business Developer at The Nature Boys
- Estate Agent at Keller Williams London Bridge
- Growth Marketing Manager at Finance Unlocked
- Marketing Analyst at Vitl
- Customer & Community Associate at Argent
- Senior Developer / Team Lead at Spork Digital Ltd
- Business Development Manager - Space Hunter at Appear Here