We’re looking for outstanding recent graduates who are energetic, determined and super smart to join our Business Development team as Growth Associates. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly-growing business in its scale-up phase, learn valuable business development skills, and make an impact.
UpSlide is a rapidly-growing tech startup whose mission is to help professionals work better. Our software dramatically improves the functionality of Office. It’s used by firms like KPMG, Deloitte, and BNP Paribas to make stylish slides in record time. Today we are around 30 people across three offices in London, New York and Paris.
You’ll work closely with the Head of UK and Head of Business Development to seek out new business opportunities and start meaningful conversations with potential clients in the UK and beyond.
The era of mindless cold calling is over. We leverage smart strategies and channels to deliver high impact results.
During your first year at UpSlide you’ll:
- Research companies, sectors and markets to optimise our approach
- Define and implement intelligent outbound campaigns – email, phone, events and more
- Identify and target future key clients and contacts
- Secure initial meetings with senior executives and create new business opportunities
- Look for opportunities to innovate and optimise lead generation
This role will provide you with the knowledge and skills to become a successful business development professional and insight into the process of scaling-up a B2B tech business.
There are opportunities for progression within the business development team. This role also provides a great platform for a career in entrepreneurship, marketing, partnerships and growth.
- Minimum 2:1 or equivalent from a top-tier university or business school
- Entrepreneurial, determined and goal-driven team player
- Intelligent, analytical and curious
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in sales, business development, partnerships, or marketing
- Familiarity with financial and professional services
- A second language
Salary: Competitive package, with fixed salary + bonus
Type: Full time, permanent
Start date: ASAP
Application instructions: To apply please submit your CV and a short cover letter letting us know why you’re interested in the role and why you think you’d be a good fit.
Salary range £25,000 — 35,000
More like this
- Software engineer (all levels) at Trussle
- Acquisition Data Analyst at Trussle
- Marketing Manager at We Make Websites
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineer at Trussle
- Data Lead at Plural AI
- CEO, Co-founder at Convaio
- Senior Frontend Developer (Vue.js) (£50-60k) at Pollen VC
- Solutions Consultant at We Make Websites
- Front-end Developer at ProdPad
- Head of People at The Accountancy Cloud