We are looking for someone to Spill on its mission to put high-quality talk therapy in the pocket of every person on earth. In order to do this, we currently partner with companies to give their employees message-based therapy for free at the point of use.
The role is a 3-month internship with a view of transitioning to a permanent position afterwards. You’ll be part of our core team, helping to shape our business development process. Having already launched in 20+ companies without a dedicated person on business development, we are now looking to build and scale a world-class growth organisation.
Who you are
- You'll be comfortable using your initiative to start things. We're at a stage where we are testing and changing a lot so you'll need to be able to do the same within your role.
– You’ve got some experience using your people skills to convince someone and achieve an outcome. You could be a new graduate or you could have spent 6 -12 months in something customer-facing like support, recruitment or sales. You don’t need previous sales experience for this role.
- You're technically savvy. You will be testing ad campaigns and using new systems to manage the sales flow.
– You’re not easily dissuaded by obstacles and setbacks. You’re resilient and take them as a challenge instead of failure.
– You are highly self-motivated, well-organised and can effectively manage your time. You will be supported but success in this role requires internal motivation and time management skills.
– You have excellent spoken and written communication skills
You will be spending the majority of your time researching the best companies for Spill to work with, getting in touch with the right people in those companies and providing them with the information that they need to come to a decision on whether Spill would work at their company.
There is a strong experimentation culture at Spill - testing and trying new things and measuring how well those tests performed. You will also be involved in the wider experimentation conversations (how Spill is working for specific groups of people or whether or not a specific industry has a problem that Spill could solve) and you will be required to run experiments of your own.
Who we are
At Spill, we believe that in 10 years time we will look back at how we approach mental health and think “what on earth were they thinking?”.
We’re a mental health technology company on a mission to make the benefits of talking therapy accessible to everyone, not just an elite few. The way we do that right now is by partnering with organisations, who pay for their employees to have immediate access to their own designated counsellor via text.
We have raised funding from top tier UK investors including Passion Capital and Seedcamp and work with some amazing companies such as Monzo, Rightmove and Hargreaves Landsdown.
Salary range £20,000 — 30,000
More like this
- Program Director at Nomad Academy
- Head of New Sales at Hubbub Fundraising
- Front End Engineer at Legl
- User Experience Designer at Waggel
- Growth Lead at InsideOut
- SEO & PPC Specialist at Rock Mission
- Operations Associate at The Wine List
- Senior Product Manager at Onfido
- Sale Executive / Junior BDM at Zipcube
- Customer Success Manager at Zipcube