Are You THE Growth Hacking Speaker Ready to Educate the Next-Gen of Growth Hackers?
If you don’t have a passion for education, digital marketing and love communicating in perfect English… don’t read on.
If teaching delicious AND nutritious workshops, lean startup, growth hacking, experiment design and storytelling don’t turn you on, don’t bother reading the rest.....just close this page.
You’re reading on, awesome!
Do you want to join us in delivering amazing action-packed growth hacking workshops in the Netherlands and across Europe for startups, freelancers and corporates?
We’re on a mission to make startups and everyone else thrive in a way they haven’t seen before. We're always at the cutting edge of digital skills and software. Our team is on a daily hunt for the latest tools, programming languages, frameworks and software that enable companies and organizations to cut through the noise and grow faster than the competition. We believe that if something just came out, we know about it.
So, if you wanna be part of laying the foundation for the skills that everyone’s looking for, you’ve stumbled upon the right job post.
If this describes you: No-bullshit mentality, awesome speaker, loves to break down complicated topics, voracious learner, great story teller, awesome yet humble, self-ironic, risk taker, analytic, creative… then you’ve definitely come to the right place!
Your Daily Grind
Leading and educating!
Oh right, you will also be constantly empowering people which is pretty cool…
You will be presenting, teaching and leading our growth hacking training courses for startups, marketers, freelancers and corporate clients. You will be traveling quite a bit, as we have international clients and give workshops all over Europe and the world.
Here are some of the workshops we deliver:
- 3-month Growth Hacking Academy
- Growth hacking courses for corporate clients
- 2-day Growth Hacking Crash Course
- 6-week Growth Hacking Evening Course
Growth Tribe Is…
… Europe’s first Growth Hacking Academy! We’re backed by the Universities of Amsterdam (UvA, VU, HvA), Amsterdam Center for Entrepreneurship (ACE), Facebook, Peak Capital and Catawiki. We offer growth hacking workshops and courses, train growth hackers and help companies create growth engines. Growth Tribe is a collective of experienced growth hackers, lean marketers, data scientists and traction experts.
- Amazing storyteller & public speaker.
- Amazing communicator with godly soft skills - people just really like you.
- Knowledge of the lean startup, customer discovery and validating assumptions.
- Experience with digital marketing and business growth.
- Very digitally savvy. You will have to train others on how to use a large amount of tools and online techniques.
- You love communicating in English (non-native with awesome English works).
- You are charismatic and love public speaking!
- You are an extrovert and know how to tell great stories!
- You have a passion for education, love teaching and communicating with others.
- You are able to break down complicated concepts.
- You learn super super fast - we will be teaching you tons of online digital tricks, skills and tools.
- You’ve hunted down a Bachelor and/or Master Degree in Digital Marketing, Communications or something along those lines.
- You heart skips a beat when you hear 'tech', 'startup scene' & 'animated GIFs of fuzzy cats'.
- You looove execution just like we do! Have a positive can-do mentality, and work fast - if you don’t know something, Google is your answer.
- You take your work seriously, but not yourself.
- You’re a self-sufficient team player.
- You’re available full-time.
- Access to training with the brightest minds in the ecosystem.
- Access to The Netherlands’ fastest growing startup network.
- To stimulate your geeky grey matter, you'll be able to dedicate 20% of your time to your own side-projects (in line with company objectives of course).
- An awesome team and lots of banter.
- A license to develop in the fields you're interested in.
- Again, an awesome team! Period!
- Cool office in Amsterdam’s Marineterrein.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure.
Did we tickle your fancy? Well… what are you waiting for, apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!
More like this
- Senior Front-End Developer (Riga, Latvia) at KASKO
- Software Engineering Coach at Makers Academy
- (Very) Full Stack Developer at BuffaloGrid
- Startup Funding Associate at SeedLegals
- Growth Hacker Assistant at alexeidos
- Customer Success Manager at GatherContent
- Full-Stack Engineer at Crowdcube
- Front-end Developer at Lighthouse London
- DevOps Lead at BuffaloGrid Ltd.
- React Native Mobile Developer at Den