Who we are:
We believe that in 10 years time we will look back at how we approach mental health and think “what on earth were they thinking?”.
We’re a mental health technology company on a mission to make the benefits of talking therapy accessible to everyone, not just an elite few. The way we do that right now is by partnering with organisations, who pay for their employees to have immediate access to their own designated counsellor via text.
We have raised funding from top tier UK investors including Passion Capital and Seedcamp and work with some amazing companies such as Monzo, Rightmove and TimeOut.
What you'll do:
You will be responsible for growing Spill's Business offering across the UK. You’ll have complete ownership of the operations and growth side of partnering with new businesses and ultimately getting more people speaking with a therapist.
Who you are:
We're looking for brilliant individuals who are ready to make a huge impact.
You should be ready for a big challenge and naturally entrepreneurial, with a strong ability to make and test strategic decisions — and see them through to fruition.
- Building a positive brand through growth tactics and strategies
- Attending meetings with new companies to see how Spill could work in their organisation
- Testing new approaches to reach more organisations
- Feet on the ground - speaking at events, attending meetups and immersing yourself in the world of startups and mental health
Salary range £30,000 — 50,000
More like this
- Project Manager at Borne Digital
- Senior Software Backend Engineer at Midnite
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Head of Web Development at Forward Action
- Front-end Developer at Inktrap
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Digital Marketing Manager (Social / Analytics) at KOTA
- Sales Representative at SkipsoLabs
- Front-end developer at DevicePilot
- Operations Manager at OnCare