Juro is a fast-growing legal tech startup that helps businesses make contract management faster, smarter and more collaborative. Our mission is to make legal more human and we achieve this by delivering an intuitive, modern contract management platform that is built with love and widely adopted by the businesses that use it.
We are a small but fast-moving team and have already brought world-leading customers like Deliveroo, Skyscanner and SecretEscapes into the Juro ecosystem. We raised >$2.5m from the likes of Point Nine Capital, Seedcamp and the founders of Gumtree, TransferWise and Indeed.com, and were awarded the LegalGeek award for legal innovation.
We’re looking for an organised, self-starting, results-driven Growth Marketer to join our London office as our growth gathers pace. You’ll be an integral part of our team, with lots of potential for career progression.
Juro grew by 5x in the last year and our ambitions have only increased in 2019. We’re changing contracts from being the end of something painful to being the start of something great, and we can’t do it without you.
Your mission will be to turbocharge our demand generation efforts, delivering a consistent pipeline of relevant, qualified prospects. And to ensure we continue to hit repeatable, scalable and consistent growth.
As Growth Marketer, you’ll work with our content and sales teams to:
- Own company-wide inbound lead targets to enable repeatable and predictable growth
- Run growth experiments and iterate on our paid, owned and earned channels
- Identify and execute owned and sponsored events that deliver real results
- Own our marketing automation tooling (Hubspot) to ensure streamlined marketing workflows
- Leverage partnership opportunities to put Juro's message and product in front of relevant prospects
- Work with the Head of Content to ensure consistent and effective activation of content
- Work closely with the BDR team to ensure swift follow-up and qualification of inbound leads
We are looking for someone who is driven, organised, analytical and hungry to learn. You like working in small teams and are as comfortable with defining growth strategy as you are with getting your hands dirty and making things happen.
Specifically, you will have:
- 5+ years experience in a B2B growth role (ideally early stage)
- Proven track record of experimentation and successfully driving growth
- Experience with dealing with mid / upper-mid market buyers of SaaS solutions
- Analytical understanding of the full lifecycle of a SaaS prospect / customer
- Experience of running, managing and following up on events
- Experience of running PPC campaigns
- Results-driven and entrepreneurial mindset
- The ability to move quickly in a fast-paced environment and turn insights into results
- Knowledge of making the most of demand generation (Hubspot) and CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Degree preferred but not essential for candidates with exceptional track records
We are a small, international team of which you will be an integral part. We focus on roles rather than titles and everyone at Juro loves getting together and solving hard problems. On top of this, you will have:
- Stock options as part of Juro's long term incentive plan
- Free gym membership
- Weekly team lunch events
- Regular team meet-ups around the world (e.g. Berlin, Barcelona, Lisbon)
- Flexible working hours and occasional home working
- Unlimited holiday (25 days recommended)
More like this
- QA Engineer at ContentCal
- Full Stack Engineer at Verisart
- Sales and Partnership Manager at Thirdeye Labs
- Product Designer at Verisart
- UI/UX Designer at Social Vend
- UI/UX Lead at Microtest Ltd
- Product Manager at Microtest Ltd
- Head of Design, Marketing at Dataswift Ltd
- Technical Lead at Collagerie
- Lead Full Stack Developer at GetAgent