Freddie’s Flowers was started four years ago by Freddie Garland (his actual name!) from his mum and dad’s back garden in Wandsworth, with little more than a milk float for deliveries and a tent as a ‘warehouse’.At Freddie’s Flowers, our mission is to bring zen-like joy to homes across the country by delivering gloriously fresh flowers in stunning combinations to customers’ doors every week.Now, we deliver to 50,000 happy customers UK wide, and have just been listed in The Sunday Times Fast Track 100 as one of the UK’s ‘One’s to Watch’. We have a team size of around 60 based in Earlsfield and 40 at our packing warehouse at Isleworth, all who get along and have a great time.
We’re now looking to drive growth through online & offline channels, such as partnerships and affiliates, inserts and influencers.
We’re not looking for experience, but someone ready to join a fast paced company, get stuck in and learn a lot, quickly.
Always with customer acquisition as the goal, one day you may be finding and building relationships with new partners, the next delivering and reporting on insert campaigns, or learning about and optimising our referral scheme. Consistently looking to optimise each channel through analysis and testing.
Ideally, you are:
An excellent communicator
Someone with an entrepreneurial character
Analytical and investigative, using results to drive future performance.
Confident in using Excel
Driven by results, eager to join a company that’s growing quickly and has big plans for the future.
From a top university with a great degree
And you get:
A weekly box of flowers, absolutely free
Cycle to Work scheme
Free use of local gym
A (nearly) endless supply of excellent coffee, tea, bread, fruit and avocados
More like this
- Business Development Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- Sales Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- Full Stack Developer at Entale
- Data Scientist (NLP) at Entale
- Associate Product Manager at Zero Deposit
- Community Engagement Consultant at Duel
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Business Development Manager - UK & Europe at Compono
- Growth Manager at Enlitened (part of The Student Room Group)
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift