We are seeking an extremely talented machine learning engineer. You should have 3+ years of experience managing a team of 5+, excellent engineering skills, experience developing and implementing advance machine learning methods, and you should be able to do so 2x faster than most competent people.
We anticipate you have a Ph.D. in Computer Science or the equivalent. Top-notch communication skills are essential.
Expect talented, motivated, intense, and interesting co-workers. We value innovation, curiosity, resilience and intellectual talent.
We have a dedicated package for publishing and attending conferences. Must be willing to relocate to London, U.K. Your compensation will include meaningful equity ownership.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Data engineer at re:infer
- Lead Full Stack Developer - Web/ IOT at Archangel Imaging
- Enterprise Professional Services Lead at re:infer
- Full Stack Engineer at Vinterior
- Digital Designer at Airtame
- Customer Success Manager at Apperio
- Tech Lead/Technical Co-Founder (CTO) at Wanderpay
- Software Engineer at Emma
- Director of Engineering at 3co, Inc.