Are you already excited? Get ready to be...
We're Metomic and we have a vision to make data ethics globally important. We want to make data-misuse a thing of the past. We want to make the internet respect people's data.
But let's cut to the chase... We're building a B2B growth engine that does more than generate revenue for a company, but generates interest for an entire industry. We need someone to own it. Someone with the ambition, creativity and strategic mind to turn a ripple into a tidal wave.
The Head of Growth will take Metomic to the next level. If you're not afraid of big-figure mandates - in fact, they excite you - and you like the idea of making a solid dent in the story of the internet, then you might just be in the right place.
We need the most creative, yet quantitative person who will be...
- Combining creativity with numbers to test, develop and solidify a highly effective B2B sales funnel
- Working to develop and evangelise paid and organic strategies for acquisition, activation, retention, and monetisation
- Analysing data to identify opportunities to engage with users as well as to define segmentation and targeting strategies
- Working closely with engineering, product and content teams to build growth strategies that fit in with a quickly evolving product
- A/B testing the sh*t out of everything
- Working closely with the CEO and CTO on translating big strategic thinking into stories and critical decisions
- Contributing to board presentations and company direction
- Hiring for roles that help you meet your objectives
You love unleashing your creativity, but you're also number-orientated and have....
- Experience with hockey sticks
- Excitement at the thought of owning company-wide KPIs
- A data-driven approach to simplifying highly complex problems into specific actions
- Strong cross-team abilities with excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with a variety of implicit and explicit growth channels, including SEO, paid marketing, content management, partnerships, and whatever else you think of!
- A good technical understanding so that developers don't look at you like :|
Even better if you also have...
- Experience with developer focused B2B products/tools/services
- A belief that data ethics is the next big thing of the internet (then it means we don't need to convince you first...)
And we'll make sure you get the best perks in return
- £1,000 per year to go on holiday (I know that your mind's now wondering...)
- A second-hand Lenova ThinkPad
- Only joking, it'll be a Mac
- Other amazing, flexible benefits
Ok I'm sold. Let's chat.
Great! Our CEO Richard gets a pat on the back every time an email arrives containing the words "let's chat". He makes him happy, so hit him up on [email protected]
Salary range £60,000 — 80,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Web Developer at Flash Pack
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Community Manager at Trussle
- Test Engineer at QuantSpark Ltd
- Full stack Developer at QuantSpark Ltd
- Front-End Developer at BETR Lend
- Full Stack Developer at Potato
- iOS Developer at Figaroo
- Product Designer at Zero Deposit