- Brand new role owning all things people and client services as the company scales.
- Be part of delivering services designed specifically to improve the lives of tech founders.
This is an exceptionally rare opportunity to join an ambitious and exciting tech-first accounting firm over the long term.
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for all things people, talent development and client services as the business grows. This will be everything from designing and owning their approach to hiring world class talent, designing people processes to enable employee development across the full lifecycle - the processes which train, coach, review and support the team, enabling them to deliver top quality work. You'll be responsible for defining and communicating our employee value proposition, responsible for ensuring the culture remains such that those that join us stay with us for the long term and grow into future founders. You will inherit an extremely solid foundation - the commitment to a tech-savvy, entrepreneurial culture with plenty of collaboration, and incentives.
You'll also be part of our client services team acting alongside the Client Services Manager and Finance teams. You'll take this to the next level and ensure that as the team grows, it retains its secret sauce and start-up vibe.
What experience you'll need
- Experience of owning HR in a high-growth business.
- You've been there before, you know what we've got in store and how best to navigate that journey.
- You're an ambitious, intelligent and caring leader with expert people skills.
- It goes without that you're exceptionally organised, with the ability to organise others.
- You're process driven and have the operations mindset to compliment your HR/Talent or Client Services background.
- You're passionate about technology, people and client satisfaction.
Salary range £26,000 — 36,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Content Growth Hacker at CharlieHR
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Junior Front-end Developer at ContentCal
- Communications and Content Marketing at Lyvly
- Talent & Culture Partner at Create + Adapt ltd
- Customer Success Manager at Sideways 6
- Co-Founder/Partner at Integrated Digital Growth Agency
- Customer Support Associate at OurPath
- Product Designer at Nested