Here at Pickr we are revolutionising the way that large scale and critical infrastructure projects are resourced and planned – and we are at the forefront of bringing a technology solution to this challenge.
The UK is on a high-speed fibre connectivity journey, and by using our technology customers can ensure they have the right delivery teams, skills and mobility. Our products have much wider potential reach – including several green applications – and as we enter our next stage of growth we are looking for a number of key hires who can lead us to Series A and beyond.
We are a well-funded VC business, with global ambitions – so if you’d like to be part of something genuinely different then we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Head of Product to lead our product function. As our Head of Product you will define product strategy, collaboratively drive product development, and continually improve our product development process and team.
Key areas of focus will include:
- Working closely with leadership and other ‘heads of’ to define product strategy and goals
- Defining product organisation structure, and hiring/mentoring our Product Managers
- Strongly influencing & improving our overall product development process
- Advocating core product development principles across the business
- Working collaboratively with other areas of the business (leadership, sales and operations) to ensure product success
WHAT WE OFFER:
We believe in getting the most out of our talent - ensuring that we have the best technology to work with, have an open and honest culture, great environment, flexible working and wellbeing at the heart of what we do. With a very attractive base salary, you can tailor your benefits package to suit your lifestyle.
We have offices in Norwich and London, and your time will be split between them and home.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an experienced VP/Head of Product who has excelled in fast-moving companies, but will also consider an exceptional Lead Product Manager looking for their first senior role.
We anticipate that our successful candidate will know what excellence looks like across the entire product ‘stack’ (strategy through to delivery), have the ability to deliver it, and have a proven ability to coach, lead and influence across the business.
Salary range £0 — 0
Amazing package and development
More like this
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- Technical Researcher at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- Senior Backend Developer (Node.js) at Caravelo
- Full Stack Developer at Landscape
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Android Developer at AppLaunch
- Senior full stack developer at PetsApp
- Backend engineer at Everpress