WALLYGLOBAL is a disruptive London based fintech company. We are reimagining foreign exchange for business. Our mission is to fundamentally change how businesses interact with global markets.
We are seeking a Head of Product to join our team and drive our products forward. Someone who can juggle the complexities of bringing a quality, user focussed product to the market in the shortest time possible.
This is a pivotal role within our business and you will need to understand our market and core product users as well as convey the vision and value to the technical team.
We’re looking for a dynamic, agile, product champion and will provide a comprehensive package to recognise this.
Is this you?
In this role, you will:
- Be at the forefront of leading a team to take WALLYGLOBAL platforms from design to launch and beyond.
- Be the link between stakeholders, the development team and customers
- Work alongside Senior Executives to feed into and execute plans
- Own the product management process, working with business stakeholders, in-house and dedicated offshore engineers and designers to transform the vision into a well-designed, high quality product
- Collaborate with the Technical Lead and Project Manager to define the technical product vision, backlog, and delivery roadmap
- Build and prioritise the product backlog
- Launch a live product that you will test with real customers, taking feedback into the business and shaping future iterations
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to ensure that the product and promotion align
- Drive deadlines, focusing on where the value lies in the product at each stage and iteration
- Own product delivery and releases
- Lead testing activity, both internally and externally
Salary range £60,000 — 80,000
Dependant on experience + Share Options
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Back-end developer at Browser
- Director of Education at Nomad MBA
- Lead Software Engineer - with CTO potential at Grow Biotech plc
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Executive Assistant at Lyvly
- Customer Service Executive at Lyvly
- Strategic Business Development Manager at Gravity Sketch
- Software Engineer at Alterest
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites