Role Description - Head of Product Co-Founder
Candice Hampson, CEO, is seeking a product-focused co-founder to join her in this journey of improving the lives of people with cancer. You must have the following attributes:
- Strong, clear motivation around helping cancer patients improve their lives
- Strategic, and willing to take the risk to build a company and be a co-founder.
- Fit with Candice as co-founder
- Able to agree and implement a technical and design strategy
- Nice to have: ability to code MVP
As Head of Product, you would own:
Product design and development, including user needs testing
User testing, MVP development, building something from the ground up, joint strategy development, growing and engaging with users.
Ability to build in-house dev team, and/or work with agencies to build product
About Liminal Health
One in every two of us will experience cancer in our lifetimes. Globally, 18 million people are diagnosed every year, 400k of which are in the UK. And almost 44m people worldwide have experienced cancer. Currently patient journeys are not experienced well, with people not being given the amount of control over those journeys as they would like.
Liminal is a digital coach that empowers patients to take control of their journeys, connecting them to the support they need, when they need it.
It provides access to automated and human coaching, helping patients and survivors talk openly about their thoughts, feelings, worries, and helps them make concrete plans and take action. It also provides advice and guidance on how to change habits and behaviours to increase a patient’s wellbeing along the six pillars of wellness: better nutrition, exercise, sleep, stress reduction, good relationships, and reducing exposure to chemicals in everyday products.
This idea has had a good level of customer validation, with a good number of conversations had across the charity sector as well (Macmillan, Cancer Research UK, etc.). There is a lot of scope to influence the strategy and design of the product, which is why a strategic co-founder is absolutely key.
The business is presently pre-revenue and pre-MVP. Liminal is currently closing its pre-seed round, with £80,000 equity investment committed by Antler, an early-stage investor and incubator.
More like this
- Head of Product at Grapevine
- Marketing Intern at Checheza AB
- Sales Manager at Cervest
- R&D Tax Senior at Claimer
- Product Owner at We Make Websites
- Producer /Data journalist at infogr8
- Data Scientist at Founders Factory
- Head of Impact Partnerships at ImpactEd
- QA & Customer Insight Lead at Verisart
- React Developer at Cervest