A bit about us…
Canda are your first subscription based talent acquisition and employer brand partner. With a curiosity to break things, we're a tribe of doers determined to reinvent recruitment. Together, we help transformational brands scale sustainably through building a culture-first approach to recruitment.
Our team has experienced the world of sales-driven recruitment and have always begged the question - there’s got to be another way? We wanted to make partners out of clients and friends out of our candidates. We couldn’t find one, so we built it. Now we’re in a world we love and we’re here to stay. We’re not working in recruitment; we’re working on it. Our model provides scaling businesses, like ourselves, with the unique support they need to develop their rapidly growing team. Our ongoing collabs include Trouva, Hello Fresh, Tech Nation, Feast It, Chip, flatfair and many more...
Think of us as the Spotify for hiring; you can start, pause or stop at any time.
About the role...
Historically, we’ve been fortunate enough to grow organically through referrals… and now we want to expand on that with a smarter, more focused growth strategy. That’s where you come in. As our Head of Sales you'll play a pivotal role in developing our portfolio of start-up and enterprise customers. You’ll be looking to identify those customers that fit our model, naturally align with our values and are looking for a partnership approach to hiring.
You’ll be the expert on our service offering, exciting and educating potential customers on our culture-first approach. You’ll use market insights to build and roll out a multi-channel strategy for effectively finding our future partners, as well as using this data to help inform our product and commercial strategies. We’re all about continuous improvement and you’ll be integral in identifying and exploring new ways to provide our customers with the most valuable and impactful service and experience.
You will own...
- All things commercial, including new business, growth of current clients + renewals - as well as communicating growth targets + progress across the entire tribe.
- Achieving your own sales targets, including pitching + contracting with new clients, and ensuring a smooth handover to set the Talent team up for success when delivering on all projects.
- Mentoring, motivating and leading the Growth team to achieve their targets, and keeping on top of performance through KPI development + tracking.
- Developing a long term sales strategy for Canda that helps us achieve our ambitious growth goals, including identifying channel partners, target audiences and referral processes.
A bit about you...
- You will understand the challenges and opportunities of the startup landscape, with experience selling directly to Founders.
- You’ll be commercially minded, able to balance your natural curiosity about what makes a business tick with your instinct on whether they’d be a suitable customer.
- You’re off-the-scale fascinated by diving deep into a company’s talent challenges they face, and feel comfortable asking challenging + inquisitive questions.
- A creative thinker; we’re smart about our approach to growth and believe the greatest opportunities are the ones nobody’s tapped into yet.
- We want you to be analytical, resourceful and able to build long-lasting and honest relationships.
- It would be a bonus if you have experience in the recruitment space and/or experience launching a product to a new market.
What’s in it for you…
- An opportunity to work with some of the most transformational brands in the market.
- Autonomous and flexible work style - be your own leader.
- Weekly Team Jams where we #createhustleadapt.
- Frequent socials including monthly pub quiz, drinks, dinners, and charity projects.
- Regular knowledge-sharing sessions.
- All of the latest tools you need to get the job done.
- A culture of learning: we’re growing pretty darn fast and give you the chance to shape your role as we do.
- Pension plan with a 4% employer contribution.
- 30 days’ holiday a year (plus UK public holidays), and we encourage you to use them all up!
More like this
- Backend Developer at Seneca Learning
- Senior Software Engineer, Frontend Lead at Five
- Frontend Engineer at causaLens
- iOS developer at Beeline
- Product Owner at We Make Websites
- Backend Developer at mavis
- Market Executive (Brand Partnerships) with German at Sweatcoin
- Full Stack Engineer at Skim It Ltd
- 😇 Talent Associate at Beam
- 😁 Operations Executive at Beam