Festicket is transforming the way music fans discover and book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. Our platform revolutionises the music festival industry by offering an end-to-end experience for music travellers through an efficient two-sided marketplace for 500+ music festivals across 40 different countries! In three short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform.
Furthermore, we've just announced Series B funding - https://techcrunch.com/2016/06/30/festicket-let-it... - and now we're looking to grow the Festicket Family!
- Managing the Nordic markets (Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Iceland)
- Develop and manage an international client base spread over many territories with an expectation of growing this further
- Identify trends and developments by researching industry and related events, publications and announcements
- Regular and highly analytical reporting to direct line manager
- Ensuring all events attached to you are fully stocked in terms of accommodation
- Negotiating highly competitive offers for sale
- Fluency in Norwegian, Swedish or Finnish is mandatory.
- Position requires experience in developing and managing a global client based related to travel
- Negotiation Skills and supplier management expertise
- Organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with ability to deliver effective presentations to senior level leadership
- Professional, committed and determined
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Great interpersonal skills
We’re a team of 70 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office and then planning to head out for a night out.
Salary range £20,000 — 26,000
More like this
- Business Development Executive at Tail
- Business Development Manager at Makers Academy
- Communications & Community Manager 📰 📢 📈 at Beam
- Digital Designer Intern at Pirate Studios
- React Native Developer at YourTradeBase
- CTO / Co-founder at Flex
- Systems Administrator at Pirate Studios Ltd
- Business Developer at UpSlide
- Growth lead at inploi
- Analyst at FundApps