An exciting career redefining opportunity to join a growing innovation services business, bring ideas to life at amazing global companies, and help build consultancy offerings from the ground up.
About Sideways 6
Sideways 6 exists to change the world for the better by bringing ideas to life. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere and that giving employees a voice is the secret to business success.
Over 4 million employees from the likes of Sainsbury's, British Airways and Nestlé trust the Sideways 6 approach and we’re on a mission give 50 million people a voice. In 2021, Sideways 6 was named one of the Top 100 Mission-Led Organisations to Work For (read more here) thanks to our people.
We’re really proud of our 5-star reviews on Glassdoor and it’s a testament to the way we treat our employees. They are given lots of responsibility, lots of room to grow and develop and the chance to be part of something pretty special. The ‘Idea Beer’ probably helps too…
In a Nutshell
Delivering a gold standard customer experience for our clients is at the heart of what we do. We are looking for an exceptional Idea Consultant to help us deliver strategic innovation projects for some of the biggest companies in the world.
This is a pivotal role at an exciting time for the company. You will be our very first Idea Consultant working closely with our Customer Success team, to bring fresh and unique ways to differentiate our services business from traditional consultancies. You will have deep specialist innovation knowledge, while being versatile and open minded about working across a wide range of responsibilities. You will have direct influence over all future service offerings by Sideways 6 and will have a large input into the tools and methodologies we make available to all our clients. You will have the opportunity to use your expertise to coach and train junior members of the team and work closely with the Head of Delivery to grow a team of consultants for the business.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify new service offerings and help build methodologies, frameworks and assets that can be used across multiple clients and projects.
- Working closely with Account Executives to identify service opportunities, scope out client requirements and build service proposals accordingly.
- Support Customer Success with the onboarding of every new client and help identify additional service opportunities during the planning phase.
- Help develop delivery expertise across client facing teams such as research skills and effective event and workshop design and management.
- Coach and mentor junior members of staff.
- At a strategic level, lead workshops and facilitate meetings to identify unmet client needs, then create concepts, value propositions and business processes to meet those needs.
- Independently project manage client projects including the scope of work, mapping out schedules, milestones, and required resources to meet the project objectives.
- At an implementation level, research and develop innovative solutions for our clients and own the full project delivery from initial research through to project design, content creation and execution.
- Work with the senior leadership across the organization on the application of various approaches, methodologies, and frameworks.
- Develop and carry out communications to client's senior stakeholders, company staff, and internal and external project teams.
- Build credible customer relationships both in the immediate team and across multiple customer groups.
- Experience delivering key projects for industry leaders within an innovation consulting role.
- Experience working within an interdisciplinary team, as well as independent end to end execution of projects.
- Expert communication skills with the ability to deliver presentations and project updates to board level clients and communicate complex ideas effectively - both verbally and in writing to some of the biggest corporates in the world.
- Experience in project management principles and best practices.
- Experience directly managing multiple stakeholders across multiple projects.
- Strong strategic thinker with exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- A self-starter who is excited about the opportunity of building a consultancy business from the ground up.
- Experience working in a start-up or scale up environment and familiarity of working closely with Customer Success is ideal.
What’s on Offer
- An awesome, open and vibrant start-up environment (currently remote, with a new office planned for Q2 2021)
- Flexible working hours
- Generous educational budget to use at your discretion
- Choose your own equipment
- Generous holiday allowance
- Competitive base salary and career progression plan
- Regular social company gatherings
- An annual summer party in the sun
- A stake in a high-growth business
Salary range £40,000 — 60,000
Depends on experience
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Landscape
- Head of Community at Uprise Academy
- Python Backend Developer at Napo
- Full Stack Software Engineer at Coefficient Systems Ltd
- Growth Marketing Manager at Blink - The Employee App
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Head of Education (ex-CTO / senior developer hire) at Sigma Labs XYZ
- Senior Product Manager at Genie AI
- QA Automation Engineer at Genie AI
- Growth Marketing Manager at Genie AI