Car Quids is looking for someone to own our inbound marketing. We help brands grow through targeted and measurable outdoor advertising.
We are funded by Seedcamp and Oxford University and prominent angel investors from the marketing/advertising sector. To find out more about us visit http://carquids.com or read about us on The Telegraph or The Daily Mail.
We work with brands such as Papa Johns, eMoov, JustPark, Bloom & Wild, Makers Academy, Travelex and easyCar.
We crowd source advertising space by turning peoples’ cars into spaces that brands can advertise on. Car owners get paid in return and they really like us (NPS of 92)!
We’ve had a lot of success with outbound sales and are looking to do the same for our inound marketing. Our tech platform provides instant campaign estimates (unique in outdoor advertising) and through our GPS tech, clients know exactly where their brand has been seen. The product is awesome and is changing the way outdoor advertising is planned and analysed.
- Setting, allocating and managing our marketing budget
- Working closely with our Director of Sales to build a solid pipeline of new and repeat business
- Writing content that is relevant, unique and engaging to our visitors and building up our reputation
- Finding and testing channels that generate leads from potential advertisers and brands.
- Proactively identifying, and evaluating innovative opportunities for user acquisition (both car owners and brands)
We are looking for someone who:
- Is excited by the prospect of being part of something huge and motivated by seeing Car Quids cars on streets all around you.
- Able to learn quickly.
- Gets stuck in and get their hands dirty trialling different marketing strategies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Google Drive – especially Sheets/Excel.
- Knows how to draft copy and creatives that are effective
- Is able to analyse ROI for different channels and suggest ideas to collect better data
- Can test every potential channel to acquire advertisers and decide which 3-5 to focus on and invest in
- Probably have read the “Traction” book or similar
If you’re emailing, briefly outline one of your best marketing campaigns or strategies (online or offline) and what resources you would recommend to an aspiring marketer.
More like this
- Digital Marketer at Makers Academy
- Marketing Manager/Growth Hacker at LocumTap
- Backend Developer at Mporium
- Sales & Partnerships Manager (Business Development at ILoveGin.com
- Digital Marketing Executive at Funzing
- Partnerships Executive at Fanbytes
- Enterprise Data Engineer / Consultant at Keboola
- Enterprise Sales Manager at Keboola
- Community Manager (Marketing & Operations) at ILoveGin.com
- Market Development Representative at Keboola