Integrations enable our clients to seamlessly exchange critical business data between their backend data systems and JOOR’s platform. As a member of the Integrations team, you’ll tackle complex problems and implement solutions that support emerging, independent businesses all the way up to global brands and retailers.
What You'll Do:
- Develop, implement, test and maintain successful integrations with both JOOR clients and strategic partners such as ERP and POS systems.
- Analyze and troubleshoot complex data exchange flat files and API calls.
- Learn the inner workings of our platform with the intent of identifying and remedying data exchange obstacles negatively impacting our clients and strategic partners.
- Collaborate with the Integrations team to evaluate, refine and improve JOOR’s suite of integration tools, documents, and services.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of SaaS, B2B, or Startup experience
- Fluency in Italian, French and English both written and verbal
- Strong communication and client-facing experience
- Experience working with complex data in a relational database
- Experience developing partnerships with third-party companies
- Familiarity with API, Flat File, FTP servers
- Familiarity with ERP, PLM, POS, SaaS technologies and/or an e-commerce platform
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia
- Need a break? Generous “My Time” policy - We want you at your best!
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Integrations Manager at JOOR Inc.
- Customer Success Manager at JOOR Inc.
- Full Stack Developer at Subsec
- Senior Account Manager at TOAD.ai
- Senior Linux OS Engineer at Framestore
- Enterprise Professional Services Lead at re:infer
- React Developer w/stock options (London FinTech) at Expend Ltd
- Head of Data Science at OneFi
- Tech Lead/Technical Co-Founder (CTO) at Wanderpay