Cotham Technologies is known for innovative technologies and products in the mobile application development space with its ground breaking patent-filed FloFrame platform. Our Engineering team develops the next generation FloFrame platform products and also uses the FloFrame IDE to rapidly develop creative mobile app solutions for our customers. We have been referenced as 1 of the 10 best low code development platforms please see- https://www.kumulos.com/2018/02/01/best-low-code-platforms-building-apps/
We are looking for at least one iOS and one Android software engineer preferably with at least 12 months solid development experience, to work in our Engineering team to start asap. As a key member of the team you will be learning from the best and developing quality software, in an agile manner. You will gain exposure to the latest cutting edge tools and technologies (Internet of Things, wearables, chatbots, AR etc) and work in a very innovative and dynamic environment. This is a unique role creating a disruptive and pioneering mobile application development platform.
Our team embraces new technologies and products and have a penchant for solving complex and challenging technical problems in a creative manner.
Please note we are only accepting applications from EU nationals or those with an existing valid work visa to work in the UK.
You’ll feel at home within an agile team with its open communications, emphasis on innovation, commitment to quality, focus on getting things done and having great fun doing it. To succeed in this role you will need the following skills:
about developing excellent products and high quality code and thinking outside the box
- A problem solver with ability to
develop creative solutions for challenging problems
- Versatility to work across technologies
and coding frameworks
- Self-starter, motivated and results driven
- UX and UI Design Experience would be a plus
- Experience collaborating with team members and clients using agile
WHY WORK FOR US
We set our hiring bar high – you will be working with the best. The company is growing fast; you’ll have a lot of opportunity to make a real impact on our platform and our brand, and learn and develop fast from day one and contribute and share in the company’s success. You will benefit from;
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Flexible working arrangements including working from home
- Pioneering: Be part of a movement to fundamentally change an industry, liberalising app development
- Ownership: Enjoy the trust, independence and responsibility required to allow you to deliver quickly and effectively
- Passion and talent: Work with a nimble, passionate and dynamic team capable of lightning quick manoeuvring and execution
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- 😇 Support Specialist at Beam
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Full-stack developer at SharpCloud
- Full-stack Software Developer at Reducer
- Head of Product at Verisart
- Software developer at Applied
- Frontend or Backend Developers at Pirate Studios
- Full Stack Lead at Stairway
- Statutory Accountant at ihorizon
- Product Design Lead at OurPath