We’re looking for the first few engineers to join us at Reelables. Reelables is Tile for B2B or enterprise asset tracking.
We’ve invented printed bluetooth labels that are ultra thin, flexible, and cheap to make. It’s a manufacturing 4.0 process on top of rotary printers. The labels can be used just like a barcode but with passive location tracking leveraging smartphones already in employees pockets.
We’ve just graduated from Y-Combinator, we’re well funded and already have several big name clients. This isn’t our first rodeo, both co-founders have been at the nexus of successful startups before.
What you’d be doing day to day
Working on our iOS app writing code and tests
Learning new things
Working alongside and reporting to the CTO
How we do this
We follow a lean methodology, we really mean this - code ships daily.
We have daily stand-ups and work closely together
Bi-weekly product meetings, everyone has a voice
We are a small team and have minimal process to reflect this
We leverage existing technology as much as possible that means using the right libraries, mobile ci tools e.t.c
We’re a fast growing startup with really big ambitions and at the most exciting point in a startups life. We’re funded but small so everyone makes an outsize impact not only in the product, company but also direction.
Skills Requirements (you should have most of the below)
At least 2 years professional experience
UI implementation - storyboards, Core Animation
Multi threaded experience GCD e.t.c
Good understanding of mobile design patterns
Unit and UI testing
Competitive package, offices near old street
Salary range £40,000 — 60,000
Depending on experience
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- React & React Native Developer at ev.energy
- Senior Account Executive at Textio
- Associate Product Manager at Zero Deposit
- Community Engagement Consultant at Duel
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Business Development Manager - UK & Europe at Compono
- Growth Manager at Enlitened (part of The Student Room Group)
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift
- Head of School Partnerships at ImpactEd
- Development Operations (DevOps) Specialist at Cambridge Cancer Genomics (CCG.ai)