We use a modern tech stack including VueJS and React in the front-end, NodeJS in the backend, AWS as our preferred cloud (especially Lambda) and Terraform/Serverless for infrastructure-as-code.
We are especially excited about serverless infrastructures, though we still need to improve our testing and CI strategy specifically for serverless applications.
- Automate E2E testing and CI/CD for all of our products
- Experiment with all serverless services
- Load-test our infrastructure and services
- Automate performance testing and smoke testing
- Develop and maintain high-performance front-end applications written in VueJS and React
- Develop and maintain backend APIs and back-office dashboards in NodeJS
- Architect for the best performance, security and reliability
- Experience with AWS
- Experience of designing SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience of serverless hosting services
- Knowledge of configuration-as-code and infrastructure-as-code
Salary TBC based on experience.
- Mission Bonus scheme
- Spot Bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Company pension
- Unlimited holiday
- Training budget for personal development
Wi-5 is developing unique ways for Brands to engage with their customers in-store, through Wi-Fi. In particular we use AI, chatbots and personalisation to let customer order- and pay-at-table in casual dining restaurants, without downloading an application!
We're bringing AI and frictionless digital experiences in-store, in a way that drives transactions and increases engagement. If you want to work in an environment where we play with the latest technologies, reach out to us!
Salary range £60,000 — 100,000
Salary based on XP + unlimited holidays + private healthcare + amazing office + tons of perks
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Technical UI Developer at Humanising Autonomy
- Tech Lead - Bali: 5 months contract at Start Me Up
- Senior Golang Engineer at Verisart
- Product Designer at Founders Factory
- Full-Stack Developer at FlatFair
- Front-End Developer at FlatFair