We're looking for a motivated junior developer to work on interesting problems and shape the future of LoyaltyLion. You’ll be working across our entire platform with support from a small team of excellent engineers.
We're a small, agile team with a strong focus on the product - everything we build has a purpose and provides value. When it comes to development, clean and safe is our number priority. All our services are backed by strong test suites, and we strive to make our deployment process as deterministic as possible (we use Docker, ECS and Terraform).
Some of the things you'll be doing:
- Writing clean, robust, well-tested code
- Developing our various apps and integrating with ecommerce platforms
- Working on technical integrations with our partners such as Bronto and Dotmailer
- Scaling our apps to work with the largest ecommerce stores
- Turning lots of data into useful insights for our merchants
- Helping us dream up and implement awesome new features
What we’re looking for:
- Capable, smart and able to learn fast
- Appreciates the value of a comprehensive test suite and reliable deployment process
- Desire to work in a small, close-knit but well managed team
- Other nice to haves: Postgres, AWS, Docker, own a dog/cat
What we offer:
- Relaxed working environment and flexible hours
- Opportunity to get stuck in and work on large production applications
- A space at our bright, spacious office in Farringdon
- Plenty of opportunities for tomfoolery (table football, VR headsets, Mario Kart tournaments)
- Lots of food related perks: lunches, drinks, cupcakes
Salary range £25,000 — 35,000
More like this
- Ruby on Rails Developer/Manager at DA Languages
- Senior Account Manager at TOAD.ai
- React Developer w/stock options (London FinTech) at Expend Ltd
- Frontend and backend software engineers at CrowdJustice
- Customer Success Manager at Canvas
- Integrations Manager at JOOR Inc.
- Software Engineer | Full Stack (Lead) at Scape Technologies
- Full Stack Web Developer at Beauhurst
- Integrations Associate at JOOR Inc.