Overview of the role
We’re on the lookout for an enthusiastic and talented individual to join our friendly team as a Junior Digital Designer. You’ll be obsessed with playing with pixels and creating beautiful branding. You’ll have a keen hunger to learn as much as you can and implement your learnings in a fast paced work environment.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to join a fun, hard working and ambitious team. There are also good opportunities for progression based on performance.
You’ll be working directly with our General Manager, Adam Ball, who is a passionate entrepreneur and has a love of all things digital. You’ll be collaborating on projects and working together on ensuring our clients receive a best-in-class service to help them grow.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
• Designing and building (drag & drop) websites across a number of client accounts
• Liaise with clients to understand their requirements and generate solid briefs
• Have a working knowledge of HTML & CSS
• Have a great eye for digital design and keep on top of digital design trends
• Project manage and keep on top of your workload
• Be open to a state of continuous learning
Bonus points for:
• Previous experience of designing websites
• Knowledge of using Wordpress
Remuneration and benefits
Remuneration is £18k - £20k depending on experience.
The role is permanent, 5 days per week, 9am - 6pm in our office in Richmond. We typically end Fridays at 5pm with a beer or wine to ‘complete the week’.
You’ll receive 31 days holiday p.a. inc bank holidays, twice yearly appraisals and workplace pension.
Softer benefits include working in a great team in Richmond with clients in and out of London and our collaborative, meritocratic culture, with plenty of socials and extra holiday for 2+ years of service.
About Talent Cupboard
Talent Cupboard is an award winning agency helping businesses do more with digital. We help startups and SMEs with brilliant branding, wicked websites & social media superpowers.
We’re passionate about harnessing the talent of digital natives to help businesses grow. It’s not just about the businesses we work with however. We have a social mission to educate and enable this next generation of digital talent to become the next industry superstars through great hands on experience and career guidance from our management team.
If you’re looking for a fun, dynamic and fast paced company to join - Talent Cupboard is for you.
Talent Cupboard is based in the beautiful Richmond, South West London - which happens to be David Attenborough’s favourite place in the world - and we can see why.
Salary range £18,000 — 20,000
More like this
- Digital marketing manager at Browser
- 😇 Member Manager at Beam
- 📰 Communications Manager at Beam
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Backend Engineer | Ruby | Junior, Mid & Senior at Cleo AI Ltd
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- Infrastructure Engineer at re:infer
- Backend Engineer at re:infer
- Front-end Designer at Helical Levity
- Senior Engineer at Comic Relief