Dorm is a London-based tech startup, creating a new education system for the passion economy. We've just completed a $1M round with top UK and US based VCs and are now looking to expand our business development team.
We are looking for entrepreneurial individuals, fresh graduates and school dropouts, raring for the challenge of creating a seriously large company.
What you'll be doing
Identifying, originating and closing partnership for Dorm
Participating in strategic projects & new project/product launches
Creating the future of education!
What we're looking for
Our dream candidate has the following rare ‘features’:
Creative at reaching out to people you need without being annoying
Restless at negotiating the best deal
Comfortable with any mode of communication be it IRL, e-mail, messenger or Snapchat
And most importantly, like to close those deals and not just talk…
What's in it for you
The full startup experience, with all the highs and all the lows that you’ve heard about
Joining an experienced founding team that’s scaled to 40M+ user base before
Having fun and learning from your more experienced colleagues — serial entrepreneurs, investors and engineers
A beautiful work environment, with clear views over the London Eye and River Thames
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior Front End Engineer at TodayTix Group
- Technical Researcher at Hurree
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- [Java/Kotlin] Software Engineer at Claimer
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Web Developers – Front-end / Full-stack at Artlogic
- Director of Business Development at Fleksy by Thingthing Ltd.
- Data Scientist at Coefficient Systems Ltd