ContentCal started as a side project in 2014 when we were still a marketing agency. Over the next few years, we pivoted the agency into a software company aimed at helping anyone and everyone succeed in social media marketing. Today ContentCal serves tens of thousands of users around the world, from freelancers to agencies and in-house teams. But we are just getting started. In the near future, we will be building out new products for content creators and marketing teams, with the vision of being the #1 choice for teams of all sizes. We have some big ambitions, and we need your help.
What we're looking for
- You are extremely passionate about technology, and the speed of change.
- You love to read and learn new skills.
- You are passionate about doing things to a high standard, and respect processes and methodologies.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- You are not afraid to take calculated risks and do not fear failure.
- You have good team communication skills but thrive through autonomous work.
- You are interested in design, especially digital design, products and interactions.
- You are enthusiastic about coming up with new ideas and have a natural tendency to want to improve things.
- You could confidently speak about great software businesses and the reasons why you believe this.
- Bonus points if you have some writing skills.
- Bonus points if you know your way around design programs such as Sketch.
- Bonus points if you have worked in a startup environment before, or you've launched a side project.
- A thorough understanding of Angular JS and its core principles
- A good understanding of interactions design and user flows.
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with API's and web-sockets
- Experience with modern build processes
- Experience with end to end testing ideally (but not necessarily) with Protractor or TestCafe
- 25 days holiday
- Perkbox account
- Your choice of laptop and software so you can do your job best
- Company pension
- Flexible working: work from home, our office, or anywhere in-between
Salary range £34,000 — 40,000
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Reelables
- HR Officer at Wave
- Frontend or Backend Developers at Pirate Studios
- Software Developer at Karakuri Ltd
- Sales Director at Sweatcoin
- Engineering Manager at Farewill
- Junior Entrepreneur at Sweatcoin
- Technical Content Producer at Code Kingdoms
- Product Lead with UX design background at Sweatcoin
- Junior Entrepreneur with German at Sweatcoin