LEAD DEVELOPER (competitive salary + generous equity)
Doc Cotton is a platform for bespoke fashion. Our technology and marketplace connects talented designers with customers who get personalised clothing, uniquely designed and made ethically.
We are looking for an exceptionally talented, cross-functional developer lead to develop the Doc Cotton technology platform and grow the business. We’re a small team, and as our first full-time technology hire this role comes with large responsibility, autonomy and ownership (reflected in generous equity). Working right next to the founders, you’ll have the freedom to help us shape the future of the business and the fashion industry.
Competitive salary and extremely generous equity for the right candidate.
Things you’ll be responsible for:
· Planning and leading the firms overall technology platform
· Managing our existing website and design software and implementing planned optimisations and improvements
· Working with product development and marketing to quickly add and test new features
· Enabling the business to scale quickly and efficiently
· Overall technology strategy and direction
What we’re looking for:
· A creative and analytically-minded self-starter
· Experience working on optimising UX/UI
Send your cover letter, CV and any links to previous work you think we’ll find interesting.
(If you don’t meet the experience criteria but think it doesn’t matter, have a chat with us and tell us why!)
ABOUT DOC COTTON
We’re bored of mass-produced fast-fashion. Doc Cotton is on a mission to transform how we dress ourselves. Doc Cotton is a platform for bespoke fashion. Our technology and marketplace connects talented designers with customers who get personalised clothing, uniquely designed and made ethically. Having launched in May 2018 and raised a seed round of funding, we already have over 300 unique prints available from 12 designers which can be applied to 11 different garments. We aim to expand the platform rapidly, adding new prints, growing our community of designers which can be applied to 11 different garments. We aim to expand the platform rapidly, adding new prints, growing our community of designers and providing customers with more customisation options.
Salary range £24,000 — 28,000
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Ratio
- Software Engineer at Orkestro
- Product Designer at Nested
- Product Designer at Founders Factory
- Chief Technology Officer at Kantan
- Creative Developer at Founders Factory
- Backend Engineer at Thriva
- Distributed Systems Engineer at Ably Realtime
- Talent Partner at Trouva