PlanSnap is the fastest way to get friends together. From a spontaneous post-work beer to an adventure weekend away, our app gives even the most disorganised person the power to make any social plan in a snap. PlanSnap has just graduated from Techstars in New York, and is now based in the London and Partners TravelTech Lab incubator overlooking Tower Bridge.
You could design anything, but you don’t - your strong product management skills mean you research and verify a need before designing a solution. You’re excited by complex problems, and passionate about bringing people together in real life. You are a clear communicator, collaborative, empathetic and responsive to feedback. You’re driven by creating genuinely useful digital experiences that users can’t stop talking about.
1 month full-time contract, extending to a permanent role for the right person.
- You’ll work with our CEO and CTO to solve UX and UI challenges in the PlanSnap app
- You’ll lead on user testing and research
- You’ll work on other aspects of design at PlanSnap as they crop up
- 5+ years UX and UI for web and mobile, working with Human Interface Guidelines and Material Design Standards
- Strong visual design skills at every stage from concept to execution
- Experience with analytics platforms to make data-driven design decisions
- Knowledge of service design methodologies
- Some front end programming skills would be a huge bonus eg CSS, HTML, SASS, Angular, Ionic
Diverse teams solve big problems faster - we are proactively seeking applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
More like this
- Digital Designer Intern at Pirate Studios
- Media Content Producer at Up Learn
- Senior UX / UI Designer at Let's Do This
- Customer Success Manager at Slido
- Technology Storyteller at Decoded
- Digital Product Designer at MakeUsProud Ltd
- Business Development Manager at Makers Academy
- Lead full stack developer at Feedr
- Communications & Community Manager 📰 📢 📈 at Beam
- Fullstack Engineer at YLD Ltd