We are Concerts50.com.
We help to find the most popular music events in the United States of America. There are more than 20,000 concerts, about 600 cities, over 7,000 artists in our list.
We are seeking Part-Time Link Builder to help in identifying and building links to our site.
We are seeking a self-motivated person who can read articles about link building and take the necessary steps to build them for us, without step by step directions. But of course, we will help you and give you some instructions.
This position is a fit for you, if:
you know what is an “anchor link”;
you heard something about “Link Profile” and “Link Juice”;
you enjoy a fast-paced work environment, have a high attention to detail, and enjoy collaborating with others who are awesome;
- Strong verbal and written English
- Ability to work remotely
- Journalism, Digital Marketing preferred.
- Hours: 10-20 per week
Identifying and building links to our website
Ability to quickly turnaround optimization suggestions with acute attention to detail
Fast Learner, ability to work independently, and strong organizational skills
Job Type: Part-Time
SEO: 1 year (Required)
Link building: 1 year (Required)
More like this
- Back-end Developer at Rotageek Ltd
- Ruby on Rails Developer (CET - Remote) at Clevertech
- Senior Developers at VirtualSystems Limited
- Community Partner at Pirate Studios
- Technical Lead at Flynotes
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift
- Full Stack Developer at Zappar
- Customer Success Associate at OurPath
- Head of Design at OurPath